+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How many dates?

How many dates?

Ahh it's been ages since I've been on this forum!

So here's my first questions since I've last been on...

How many dates before you will have sex with someone? What does it take to get past 2nd base? Nomber of dates? Level of (said) committment? How into the person you are?

Depends.....I slept with by current bf the same night that I met him(I KNOW, Scandalous!!!)......love at first sight, imo.

Leight69...im in the same boat...ive been on 2 dates with my current and am kind of confused as to when to make that next step....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would wait until I wasn't confused.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

See well here's the thing, I'm trying to get a gadge of how early is approriate to ask.

See I figure after three dates is ok, if you talk about it, your past (ie: test's) and use protection.

But I was seeing someone when I moved back home for a bit (I've since returned to where I went to school)...but all we ever did was make out, and outside the pants play.

It felt like a throwback to grade 10...and I was made to feel like moving beyond that was totally in appropriate. I mean I get that she didn't want to go there...but as a general rule!?

Why don't you worry a little less about getting into a girls pants, and more about finding that one girl you can love, and comitt to. Then the sex will come. Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Why don't you worry a little less about getting into a girls pants, and more about finding that one girl you can love, and comitt to. Then the sex will come. Jerks.
    You'd think that was a fair statement...but my friends experience tells me otherwise.

There girlfriends made them wait 8 months and 6 months respectively...(wtf?). I have other friends who buy into that evangelica propaganda "true love waits".

So the question I ask myself isn't "how can i find that one true love". It's more...

"how can i meet someone that i enjoy spending time with and having fun"

- and I feel that sex is a part of that...and just want to know when its reasonable for such a thing.

for me, i counted. 30 dates

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?