+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorta Messed Up

you need a chick with EXP (experiance) this irl is 14 man u cradle robber

okieee.

i know bout 10 types of kiss and 9 of then requires tongue in the mouth

and do yourself a favor and get a older gf, its rather hard to stay with just kissing the lips when your mind is filled with her naked (bet you have then in your mind right?)

anyhow, sex will be so hard without the mighty tongue, the tongue is stronger than a sword

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

ouch!

tellin u that u need to learn how to kiss was a bit harsh. i think shes quite immature m8y. yeh, find an older gf. i dont like her :<

meh why do some people say ew when thers a 2 year age difference. The only difference in age i go is as far as 2 from mine up or down but im limited to one year older upward due to me being 16.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyYouGuy
    meh why do some people say ew when thers a 2 year age difference. The only difference in age i go is as far as 2 from mine up or down but im limited to one year older upward due to me being 16.

Depends on what state you're in. In mine, there's a 2 year buffer period (or whatever you'd like ot call it), where, at the age of 18, you can still have sexual intercourse with someone who is 16.

King Zarathu Guest
    It also depends on how young both of them are. An 8 year old and a 16 year old is a LOT different than a 62 year old and a 70 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    It also depends on how young both of them are. An 8 year old and a 16 year old is a LOT different than a 62 year old and a 70 year old.
    of corse, i mostly ment how some people even freak when a 16 year old and a 14 year old are together. They need to go jump off the biggest building they can find.

Dont just stick your tongue down her throat....start slow and bring your tongue to the front, without going into her mouth, she will do the same if she wants to make out.

of corse, i mostly ment how some people even freak when a 16 year old and a 14 year old are together. They need to go jump off the biggest building they can find.
    well, in my country, it is like that. Even 20 and a 18 will be insulted badly

yesterday's news came out in the headline "cop arrest 70 couple in the park holding hands, kissing and hugging"

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

You're right; neither of them should be dating anyone or anything.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    You're right; neither of them should be dating anyone or anything.
    You shall be castrated.

Quote Originally Posted by kanzaki
    yesterday's news came out in the headline "cop arrest 70 couple in the park holding hands, kissing and hugging"
    I would be ****ed. For life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12