+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: getting a hard on...

>_> umm ok..pain turns me on

King Zarathu Guest
    That was a very ****ed up piece of advice. Mine will contradict that:

Whatever happens, DO NOT hurt your penis.

And yes, I'm watching you masturbate.

Oh God!

pain turns you on? then you might consider a job as a gigolo. At least you make money AND you get to **** ladies up

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

you need a therapist

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arx Fatalis
    you need a therapist
    Two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by kanzaki
    well, arx

you need to control it.

but there is a tip, whenever my boufriend's dick gets hard, i punch him at his dich HARD.

if that does not work. you need help

tho there are other options, such as

-bite your own hand
    -electricute yourself
    -stap at your own feet
    -fall of the stairs
    -any ways to hurt yourself will do actually

and seriously, if EVEN punching hard on your dick fails, ask your girlfriend to give you a blowjob and bite your dick HARD (and i mean with teeth sinking on it)

i remember i used to do that so often that i need to go love forum and seek help
    -__-

I pray that you are jokeing, I do not even have the power to consider hitting my own dick. Just think of things like going to the park and seeing fat people when you get one lol, thatl turn ya off.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyYouGuy
    I pray that you are jokeing, I do not even have the power to consider hitting my own dick. Just think of things like going to the park and seeing fat people when you get one lol, thatl turn ya off.
    no, i remember the reason i got into love forum (and some may even remember that) is because i do not know how to suck a guys dick and i always sink my teeth in it

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

thats how i wanted it nice and hard and ready for me whenever play with it tikkle it lick it ohhhhh weeeeee
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I know this might sound like a strange idea, but maybe you can like tie it around your leg(if you know she won't be going down there).

I sort of have the same problem too. Whenever she is sitting or laying on me I get one : / I can't really help it, I try my best to think about nothing and just stare off into the distance trying to get it to go away. And I don't want her to notice lol. I wish it just didn't happpen. It really ruins my time because sometimes I can't just relax because of it.

So yeah, maybe my strange experimental idea will work because if its tied it will hurt if you get hard and it should stop. And either way it won't be noticable.

And BTW, I'm 16 and I've never had sex. And I'm not thinking about it and I have this problem. But this topic isn't about me... If you want try what I suggested and tell me how it goes haha
    Last edited by jeff4123; 12-04-06 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    thats how i wanted it nice and hard and ready for me whenever play with it tikkle it lick it ohhhhh weeeeee
    hahahaha well for one thing it takes alot of mental power for me to make my dick de-rectify and if i was to try and use that method my girlfriend would notice because i wouldnt pay attention to her while taking 5 mins to do it the only real time i never get a hard on is when me and my girlfriend are fighting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12