+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: getting a hard on...

getting a hard on...

ok first of all im 17 my girlfriend is 15 going on 16 we have sex atleast two times whenever i come over to her house every two weeks the sex is great but i have a problem..

I ALWAYS GET HARD everytime i see her and we arent even planning on doing that and honestly im getting tired of repositioning my giggle stick

no matter what i do i cant quit from getting an erection all the damn time i mean it happens so much i have to releave myself 5 times a day and thats wayy too much im beat and for once im really tired of sex and masturbation for now how the hell can i put an end to mr.bigglesworth's jumpyness this depresses me greatly

hahaha little boner learn to control it.

Haha, yeah what he said. Or maybe you could try thinking of something other than sex when you see her.

King Zarathu Guest
    Firstly, it's normal.

Secondly, it's normal.

And thirdly...well...it's pretty much..normal! ::shrug::

think of other things than sex , and i think it's normal at your age, but learn how to control it from now
    a relationship is not only about sex
    good luck
    wear condoms all the time when you know you'r going to meet her hahaha it's easier to clean that way

hahahahahaha i dont think of sex all the time thats the damn problem it's like it has a mind of it's own...actually it never happened till i started dating my current girlfriend i admit she is really erousing to me but damn...

This is a natural phenomenon when dating a baby. Try someoneone your age and the problem will go away.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Brilliant.
    Did you read that Dono? The sex is great!
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Hot diggity!! Wowzers man... I wish I could have great sex like Arx-Fatsomething

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Hot diggity!! Wowzers man... I wish I could have great sex like Arx-Fatsomething
    Again with the "trying-to-be-funny" posts and provoking members with shit talk such as "Arx-fatsomething". It's not smart, its not funny, it's not worth posting. Unless you have something usefull to contribute to the OP, I suggest you do not post at all.

OP --- As LT already said, it's normal.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Again with the "trying-to-be-funny" posts and provoking members with shit talk such as "Arx-fatsomething". It's not smart, its not funny, it's not worth posting. Unless you have something usefull to contribute to the OP, I suggest you do not post at all.
    Meh, at this point it's kind of expected from him now...

=====================

Anyways, if you give it a few years it'll probably go down some. What helps is moving your dick around so that it's straight up and your best loop is on top of it. That way, nobody notices and it kinda "squeezes the blood out of it." Huge exaggeration, but it gets rid of the boner without you knowing it.

no im not mad at all actually im laughing with you because anyone who can shit talk over the internet isnt worth my time and to your baby remark im a year and a half older than her so what? if you have a problem with it then i guess you have a problem with life kthx bye

King Zarathu Guest
    They're assholes, and even started a "WE'RE COOL" thread.

well, arx

you need to control it.

but there is a tip, whenever my boufriend's dick gets hard, i punch him at his dich HARD.

if that does not work. you need help

tho there are other options, such as

-bite your own hand
    -electricute yourself
    -stap at your own feet
    -fall of the stairs
    -any ways to hurt yourself will do actually

and seriously, if EVEN punching hard on your dick fails, ask your girlfriend to give you a blowjob and bite your dick HARD (and i mean with teeth sinking on it)

i remember i used to do that so often that i need to go love forum and seek help
    -__-

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

or yu can always try to remember that the ceiling cat is watching you when you masterbate, and if LTSK8R2GO is watching you too, you will really turn off

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast