+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Total Crush On Teacher

Total Crush On Teacher

hey everybody maybe someone can help me out here... i have a huge crush on one of my teachers.. actually he's not even one of my teachers, he's a PE teacher that i used to have.. he's 30 and i am 17.. 13 year age gap.. not a problem in my eyes but here it goes.. every morning i see him and we high five eachother or hold hands for an instant. whenver i walk into the room he immediately smiles this huge smile at me.. we always talk with eachother and whenever we do, we look straight into eachothers eyes. he always teases me and jokingly punches me on the arm and whenever im on the other side of the room talking to my friends, i always catch him looking at me and when we make eye contact, we smile at eachother. we can tell eachother anything and we have developed such an amazing friendship. my friends are even staring to notice our flirtations and they kid me about it and say :geez u 2 are goign to get married".. he even said that when i graduate we have to exchange emails.. so yea my problem is what do i do? i mean the signs are DEFINETLY there and if thiswere a guy my age or whatever they would deff be signs that he likes me but under the circumstances, it is different. so my question to anyone out there is.. should i tell him how i feel? do you think that he might like me looking at the signs? should i try and get over him?.. i really dont think i can.. i think im falling in love. and yes i know all the legal matters.. and yes i know he is a teacher.. but i just cant shake this, any comments would help me out soo much. thanks guys =]

Why wouldn't he exchange emails? I know the teachers in my school exchanged emails with ALL members of the opposite sex upon graduation. It's normal. Not that he wants to plow you or anything . . . .

Sounds like he's a man looking for sex. What easier place to get it than a girl from one of your classes that conveniently has a crush on you and is on the verge of turning 18? He'll use your hormones and take advantage of your crush to get what he wants.

On the other hand, you're in love. I mean, you never went out with him. Or hung out with him. Or learned about his past. Or likes and dislikes. Or hobbies. Or had a real conversation. But you have given him high - fives! Obviously, you guys were DESTINED to be together and I can see why you're totally falling for him.

Allright. Enough of the sarcasm. Stay away from him. At least until you graduate. Then start going out like a normal couple if you really wanna date this guy. And don't give it all up in one night. Make him prove that he's interested in YOU and not just being the 30 year old that gets to **** a teenager.

Alexi

PS - This is EXACTLY why I don't date women younger than me. Cause they are like you . . . foolish and completely driven by lust. No actual SUBSTANCE has developed in their shell of a skull to work with. Try starting to use your head and use it on this call.
    Last edited by sfalexi; 30-11-03 at 06:33 AM.

he sounds like a pedifile...

I mean look, he's a teacher for gosh sakes! What the hell is he thinking?
    I am sure you are beautiful and all he can think about is getting in your pants. Don't you see how wrong that is?

Listen, so what you think is "right", but in my opinion, no way man. He jsut wants to get you in bed.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

okay for the person who was being sarcastic.. we dont just give eachother high fives , we are constantly talking... i knwo about his past and his family and i know about his lieks and dislikes and i knw his hobbies and he knows practically everything about me... and yes i understand that older guys want sex and all that but this is different and i guess no one wil understand my situation unless they were in it... but thanks guys for the help anyways

ok..so I want to understand you situation but I have two things I have to ask.

!. you came here for advice right? why are you running away when it wasn't what you personally wanted to hear?
    2. What is your defeintion of the word Crush? You use it in your thread line. It's a crush, nothing more. Once your out of school, it will be history.

Just curious ... but don't you think love and crush are two different things?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

dear jane,
    i am not running away from everyone's advice, i am just clearly stating that sex is not what this man is looking for... and i know what everyone is goign to say.. shes being oblivious because she does not want to face facts... but i KNOW that sex is not all he wants... i know this man not anyone posting their advice.. im not trying to sound cocky but thats just the way it is... and my feelings started out as a crush but they are turning into something alot more... so i guess thats why i used the word crush in the beginning and now it is turning into somehting more... for me anyways ... but thanks again for all the advice

Wait at least until you graduate to do anything with him. That way there's no student/teacher dating problems. I think that's a good idea.
    And what have kings, that privates have not too,
    Save ceremony, save general ceremony?

Well then, I guess you have all figured out.

I wish you luck, becareful!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Erase this thread.

This is a double-post... see: [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1261&forumid=9]Love Forum > Loveforum > Sex Talk > Total Crush On Teacher[/URL]
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 30-11-03 at 09:50 AM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

I still say make SURE you know it's just not sex. I say wait until graduation (if ANYTHING just to make sure that this guy you like so much doesn't get fired, which he will if you do anything before) and go SLOW with the relationship. I know slow is a very subjective term meaning different things to different people, but just slow enough that it's evident that it's not just sex. And if he starts sorta putting you in the position of sex (ie: "If you loved me you would" "I really want to show my love/affection for you in other ways" etc) I'd say be VERY careful

If you two are talking, you already have a good start. Do you know if he is married or if he's seeing somebody? If so, you can move on. Most important, talk to him and tell him how you feel. Don't keep anything else to your self, it may be the wrong thing!

Have you tried finding somebody around your age, maybe even a close guy friend can get your mind off of things. I'm not saying that all older men will take advantage of young women but "most" will. They will seem nice but it's all probably an act to get with you. Be careful, you are still young and probably can't "read" men to well right now.

@ my old school 2 teachers fraternized w/ students. One was caught and fired. A teacher flashed me, so thats like 2.5 incedents in a year. If your a cute girl, and he is a horney 30 y/o, it should be easy. Just stay after school dressed really hot, keep turning him on [dont touch him untill he is dying for it, that way is concience wont get in the way]. This is so cute, teacher seduction 101... hehe.

Exactly my point Dan Ford. Men can be pretty good actors when it comes to being "nice" and "sensative". Also, it'll be hard cause you may be interested in different forms of relationships. He's thirty. My guess is he's either looking for a serious relationship to turn into marriage, or he's trying to stay away from marriage as much as possible. Are you interested in the same type of relationship that he is?

???

i dont know about all that i mean hes your highschool teacher i mean thats just weird,

the best advice is to wait until after graduation, cause that would get really ugly when your in class with him and hes your teacher not your lover =), and dont forget if your parents find out that your having a relationship with your TEACHER they will go crazy and go into the court system.
    Dont worry about the world ending tomorrow because its already tomorrow in Austrailia

yeah yeah

Hey i think itz all gud 2 hav a crush on a teacher i have hepz but i dont do nething abot dem.. even tho ive wanted 2 really bad but once uve given into temptation u cant turn bak da clock..and if diz guy is abit of a dodge u wil b da one hurt n da end!

so jus hold on dea n find a hot azz guy yo own age

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast