+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do I get my G/F for Easter?

What do I get my G/F for Easter?

I'm not very religious, so I'm not up on all this stuff. Also remember, this is a fairly new R/S so nothing too heavy, just thoughtful.

A card? A bouget of daisies? Chocolate bunny? I want to do something but I don't know what.

Ideas please?

Find out her favorite candy and do an Easter Egg hunt! Fun and light! You could put a bunch of hershey kisses in the eggs too!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I'm religious, and I've actually never heard of giving gifts to your SO for Easter. I'd say if you want to do something, a card and some candy is perfectly sufficient. Easter egg hunt sounds like fun too

Easter egg hunt. Good idea. Thanks. Fun, lite, thoughtful.

I've never heard of gifts for Easter. If you want to do something nice though, buy her some Easter lillies. Most women don't really appreciate candy if they are body-conscious, which is pretty much everyone past the age of 25.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I've never heard of gifts for Easter. If you want to do something nice though, buy her some Easter lillies. Most women don't really appreciate candy if they are body-conscious, which is pretty much everyone past the age of 25.
    Especially if their man is a jackass who thinks thats the most important thing.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Easter gifts?! What's next, 2 week anaversary gifts? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

TAV wrote, "Especially if their man is a jackass who thinks thats the most important thing."

LOL - yeah, I would imagine that is true.

Here's an idea in bad taste: you can resurrect your erection for her.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    Easter gifts?! What's next, 2 week anaversary gifts? :/
    LoL glad I'm not the only one who saw the subject of this thread and said "...You have got to be kidding..."

a candy or flower women love romance, or a sexy night with choclate fondu over your body
    yum

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LoL glad I'm not the only one who saw the subject of this thread and said "...You have got to be kidding..."

You know what I love about this board? I ask for advice and then do the exact opposite of what MOST (not all) of you suggest. THEN it works, what my gut tells me to do. Just about 100% of the time.

WTF is wrong with getting a little chololate bunny or some lillies for your G/F on (by her words) 'our first Easter together?'

Ask for advice here, read it, do the opposite. That's what works.

Sheeezzz.....

im in a malay country and all we do is give each other eggs filled with choclate or teddies. So may i know what is an ester egg hunt and how you do it?

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Quote Originally Posted by kanzaki
    im in a malay country and all we do is give each other eggs filled with choclate or teddies. So may i know what is an ester egg hunt and how you do it?
    It's a simple and fun little game. You eairler conceal Easter eggs (preferably outside) in the grass, under a bush, near a tree, that kinda thing. The more the better.

Then your friend, partner, child, who-ever goes looking for them as you supervise and use/announce the terms 'you're getting hot' when they're getting closer to the hidden eggs or 'you're getting cold' when they're getting farther away. When they're on top of it, it's 'you're burning up!.'

Kinda simple, innocent and fun. Haven't done it in years. I will next weekend.
    Last edited by blackiesharley; 10-04-06 at 12:01 AM.

hmmm, interesting, When is the actual easter btw?

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast