+ Follow This Topic

Thread: .... are you guys attracted to beauty or personality

.... are you guys attracted to beauty or personality

i personaly do not like physical attraction more than personality.
    i think that personality should match somehow then physical attraction i can adapt myself to it .
    is that normal from a girl?i know most of my freind they are attracted to beauty and look more. how about guys? which one do you usualy consider first (beauty , personality)?
    thanks

If you have the best personality in the world -> Friend
    If you have the looks to go with it => Girlfriend.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    They go hand and hand.

I would never go out with someone I'm not physically attracted to. Sorry, but to me you NEED to be physically attracted to your partner.. I just don't see how it could work out.

On the other hand I wouldn't go out with someone I'm not mentally attracted to, either..

So they go hand in hand. I don't favor one over the other because they are both equally important, to me.

It's got to be a mix of both.

But let me say that the first real attraction would be beauty, then you get to know someone a little better and then comes personality.

I wouldn't want to be with someone that I wasn't physically attracted to ( that would just be a friend) but I also wouldn't want to be with someone who's personality I don't like.

You can have a stunningly beautifull girl, but very arrogant, I would never be attracted to someone like that, although she's beautifull

So both aspects got to be there in order for me to be really be attracted to someone.

Both.

which one comes first? personality or beauty

the first attraction is usually beauty and it's just impossible to know personality at a first sight!
    Last edited by daisy; 11-04-06 at 04:44 PM.

confused01---------Beauty for the first 2 minutes. After that it's all about the personality.

in my case i give people chance to get too know them i get attracted by their personality the most beauty comes and goes but personality won't. that's what i think.
    and same pleople love me for my personality more than my beauty. from my experience

confused01-----Come to think of it.....beauty does hold my attention longer. Beauty hides a multitude of sins. I couldn't see a lousy personality even if it shouted at me in the face, because the beauty just blinds me.

Think I need to wake up.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Looks are what hook you.....personality is what keeps you around.

So I guess, looks come first. Though only briefly.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi