+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Breaks

Breaks

Hi.. My girlfriend and I have been going strong for about 7 months now, and just as of recently, she has decided that we need to take a break because we are apparently changing, and she feels strange. We both don't, to my knowledge, really want to be apart from eachother but she seems to think it best if we were to be separated for about a week. Is this somewhat normal? Any help/ suggestions would help greatly, I'm under alot of stress..

King Zarathu Guest
    Yes, this happens all the time. I hate to break it to you, but from what it sounds like she's probably going to break up with you.

Give her the space she is asking for. Give her MORE space than she is asking for.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes ...definately give her ....the space she needs. Then at least she will figure out what she wants. If she misses u....then she will come back. If not....then the relationship was doomed anyways.

But make sure to give her ...space. (meaning at LEAST a week or two.)
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Space x3. All you can. Trust us.

But be prepared for the worst (Don't let on you're doing that or you'll push her away)

I know this is some of the toughest advice to follow, I've been there, but you have to.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Yes, that's may be ok, Short break always help to refresh feelings! So don't worry!

from my point of view i would never forgive break up....cause everybody knows what these little break ups are for...do u love her?

U know...I think u've to talk with her....ask her if she wants to be with you or no...cause if u are together maybe she'll tell the same after a while...