+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you like/dislike?

What do you like/dislike?

This is just out of curiousity, a general survey, but what do you especially like or dislike when you're kissing? For example, I've heard a lot of "too much tongue is gross" and "use your hands." So, anything else?

For me, (from my vast experience...lol... not) I'd say
    dislikes - too much tongue.. actually that's the only one so far
    likes - him putting his hands on my face or neck, or holding my hands, using his lips, sucking on my lip.

....So?

i hate when they dont open their mouth enough (when making out) or on the other end of the spectrum open their mouth wayy tooo far and is gross, too much tounge is gross aswell.

it's a hard question because so far i like everything in kissing!!! i love to kiss
    i don't mind using my tangue or his tangue, it makes me turn on more.
    i hate when i'm so focused on an intense kiss that he grabs my ...(appels)

bad:
    • subble/beard = ouch
    • drool
    • I haven't experienced this "too much tongue" thing but taht sounds bad too.
    • messing up my hair when i've just done it up elaborately.

good:
    • variation = very important.
    • emotion - pretty much need that for good making out
    • head tilt for a kind of diagonal angle/interlock is nice
    • Hands!! Hands moving is always good. Hands drawing me in, ie hands on both cheeks, that's awesome. Don't tangle hands in hair, ouch.
    • moving. if the setting is right, I want to be tumbling across the room knocking things over, pinning against walls, sliding off couches, etc, if it's that kind of passionate making out.. am I weird?
    • the deep-eye-gaze in between kisses
    • the seductive whisper here or there.
    • humming makes vibrations.
    • kissing other areas (forehead, eyes, ears, jaw-line kiss-trails.. etc..)
    • this may be going beyond regular kissing.. but if he's getting hard from kissing.. I want to know about it without words.. ^.^

I'm out of ideas for now..

EDIT:
    oh, • taking control is sexy. I don't mean in a domineering, bad way. I mean like whispering "close your eyes" and 'leading' the kiss. Or, say, gently tilting the head to expose the neck so as to start a kiss-trail there. mmm.. I miss kissing..
    Last edited by Tiay; 12-04-06 at 11:39 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    My girlfriend had a problem with opening her mouth too wide. Actually, she used to open it so wide I could put my head in it.

It made Texas just that much hotter.

bad- too much saliva, no passion, stubble, keeping hands to yourself (it has happened!)

good - a mix of soft and intense kissing, a lil tongue here and there, holding my face/waist/neck while kissing
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

oh, • taking control is sexy. I don't mean in a domineering, bad way. I mean like whispering "close your eyes" and 'leading' the kiss. Or, say, gently tilting the head to expose the neck so as to start a kiss-trail there. mmm.. I miss kissing..
    Mmmmm. That does sound good . The first time I kissed this foreign guy, who spoke English very well, but had some funny little idiosyncracies, he went from kissing my lips down my chin toward my neck. I was wearing a turtleneck sweater (sexy, I know) so he couldn't exactly kiss my neck, and he said "where's your throat?" I was like... what are you, a vampire? But it was so cute.

kissing other areas (forehead, eyes, ears, jaw-line kiss-trails.. etc..)
    Forehead, eyes, jaw-line - good. Tongue in ear = WEIRD. Not a fan of that - is that just me? This guy was a good kisser, and otherwise I loved kissing him, but I get grossed out just thinking of that. (shiver)

Edit:
    • head tilt for a kind of diagonal angle/interlock is nice
    I read on MSN that most people tilt their heads to the right.
    Last edited by lovesjoyajm; 12-04-06 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm
    I read on MSN that most people tilt their heads to the right.
    I tilt my head to the left most of the time, and when kissing often change to the right..., starting right doesn't feel right

Kisses with a lot of feeling/emotion, this is the most importent aspect of kissing in my opinion... if the kiss is without emotion, than I's rather have no kiss at all.
    Start of slow, and gain passion, not to much tongue involved.
    Some play involved, depends on the type of kiss, and the moment, but I love playfull kisses and a little teasing.. (love to be teased )
    I love it when my lover just ate an orange or something, so the juice is still a little on the lips.
    I love to be hugged when kissed, and involvement of body and hands is very importent.
    I love moments of straight eye contact between kisses (also because my girlfriend has eyes to drown in )

Dislikes:
    Very dry lips
    Bad breath
    Emotionless
    too much tongue
    only the head involved, the rest is limp.
    Rapid movement of tongue
    Too much saliva
    Last edited by Sinsemilla; 13-04-06 at 05:34 AM.

Tongue in ear = WEIRD. Not a fan of that - is that just me?
    I had never thought of the ears being sexual at all, but my b/f finds them a huge turn on. I can't believe what I can do to him with just a little ear-work. You'd think they would taste bitter, but that's only if you go too far, or they're not clean. Personally I find it can be very good, though my b/f tends to dive right into the centre which is just too much. I'd classify this more as a foreplay-activity than a making-out one, though. And you will get your ears slobbery

I meant tilting as in, one person tilts to the left and the other to the right. I.. dont' remember what way I usually tilt

King Zarathu Guest
    Actually, when my girlfriend sucked on the part of my cheer that was slightly further back it gave me a boner within less than a second. It is amazing. Sent chills all down my body. A+

wow.

seems kind of odd. ears are for hearing, after all. who knows. can you move your ears? I find most people can and they don't notice. They often do it when they smile though.

I meant tilting as in, one person tilts to the left and the other to the right. I.. dont' remember what way I usually tilt
    How does that work? wouldn't you get in each other's way? I mean, unless you're saying you lean to your left and they lean to your right... which would be their left.

King Zarathu Guest
    Do noses ever get in the way? XD

Jews. ^_^

I mean, unless you're saying you lean to your left and they lean to your right... which would be their left.
    yes mixed up

Tongue in ear = WEIRD. Not a fan of that - is that just me? This guy was a good kisser, and otherwise I loved kissing him, but I get grossed out just thinking of that. (shiver)
    Aw, hell no! Eew! I forgot about that. I haven't kissed someone who did that in a long time.

Kissing the ear is very sensual, oh, yum, especially with just a little bit of biting, as long as he doesn't make off with my earrings, but cramming your tongue in someone else's ear is verboten!

Also bad: Zero to sixty in four seconds. No one needs to go that fast down the freeway of love

Hickies are bad. Unless you want a job at Taco Bell, in which case they're apparently mandatory.

Good: Taking a break every few minutes to look at me. This way I feel that I am visually attractive and also assured that he remembers who he's kissing.

Also good: Feedback. I love it when I kiss someone and they tell me I'm a good kisser.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast