+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Masturbation Habits

King Zarathu Guest

Masturbation Habits

Okay I've noticed a psychological pattern in my masturbating habits. What's weird is that I might masturbate and think of the girl a very slight amount because I end up going out with her, and when I become her boyfriend, I don't jack off to them at all. Ever. Period. However, when I break up with them, it skyrockets. I can spank it and they're the only thing I think about the entire time. I've noticed this has happened with every damn girl I've gone out with.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Hmm... my best guess is that when you're thinking of asking them out, or actually going out with them you think about them in many more ways than just sex, and it's only in the back of your mind. You appreciate them more in otherwords, and are thinking more about advancing the relationship.

After you've broken up, you think... damn.. she was pretty hot......... and you know the rest.

You make a good chopper challenge competitor by the way.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaven
    Hmm... my best guess is that when you're thinking of asking them out, or actually going out with them you think about them in many more ways than just sex, and it's only in the back of your mind. You appreciate them more in otherwords, and are thinking more about advancing the relationship.

After you've broken up, you think... damn.. she was pretty hot......... and you know the rest.
    That sounds like it could be it. For example, I'm not thinking that way about the girl I'm interested in right now. All I want to do is care for her and treat her right. It's kind of a new thing for me...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaven
    You make a good chopper challenge competitor by the way.
    Ha I bust my ass. ^_^

you lost that P so of course your gonna be missing it.

King Zarathu Guest
    Perhaps so. By the way, BlueRaven, you've been pwned again.

or maybe it could be in the back of the mind your realy waiting for her to do it for u. or that ur mind works that because ur going out with her you don't want to ruin it by jacking off and ruining th sex or whatever u do with her.

but when ur finish u know no ones gonna do it for u so u d it urself

King Zarathu Guest
    It's pretty weird because I don't really feel a sexual attraction, I just feel like I want to care about them and all that sappy shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    It's pretty weird because I don't really feel a sexual attraction, I just feel like I want to care about them and all that sappy shit...
    It's called being a nice guy

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay
    It's called being a nice guy
    Oh hell no...I don't need that shit!

Every man thinks about sex, even all the gay ones. Most of us mastubate because we dont have a woman all the time, duh huh. Masturbation is a naturall thing i guess. At least it seems like eveytimes you watch tv, you see a 14 year old mastubating and his dad is proud of him