+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Don't Understand My Role In Her Life

I Don't Understand My Role In Her Life

post deleted by user
    Last edited by makaveli001; 10-02-07 at 12:32 AM.

my comment is that she now feels free and wants to feel her freedom since she wasn't free for 4 years maybe she doesn't want to commit now, wait a little bit and see where this is going if she has feelings i think she must be very tired to be in a relationship and don't forget it's not easy to just forget about her ex right away. in my opinion she needs sometime why don't you give it to her

i hope you understand what i mean!!!

King Zarathu Guest
    Hey man that's really weird--if it was me I wouldn't stick around, but I do some weird shit sometimes ^_^

In my opinion you should give her some time and space, since she is obviously taking advantage of what freedom she can get. Chillax, try to not let it get to you. It's possible that she's acting like a harlot, it's possible that she was lying, it is all possible...

Keep your chin up! In my opinion you should look for other girls too, don't just stick around waiting on her; she will (naturally) keep you waiting for a long time! She's human too!

sounds shady to me... i say dont think anything serious is gonna come out of you two at least not at first, let her get her freedom time out. afterall shes been commited to one guy for 4 years, let her explore and when shes done be there.

honestly...if i were you, i wouldnt even consider her. seriously...what kinda girl (or person) is it who's just separated, and then pick up random gus, and have sex with him straight away, without even thinking about the other person (the one she said she likes: YOU). i just think she's weird. she even TOLD u that she picked up random guy? pardon me to say, i think she's like a slut (sory again). u deserve so much better girl. the one who respects ur feeling, and respects that sex isn't for RANDOM guys that she find on the street! u know what i mean?

King Zarathu Guest
    I don't think they had sex--he said "made out."

But maybe that's just me and my high school terminology. -_-

post deleted
    Last edited by makaveli001; 10-02-07 at 12:37 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Makaveli--aren't you at Lawina?

anyway...that's a form of sexual behaviour, isnt it?

I agree with pink.
    If my girl friend did that to a guy who had been waiting for 4 years,I wouldn't consider her as my friend any more.
    Sry,she's a..yeah...w~~~e.

love makes u blind... ~sigh~