+ Follow This Topic

Thread: friendship to love?

friendship to love?

have been friends with this guy for 4 years. We were always very friendly and got along great. This year, we got much closer, and we would hang out together all the time. About a month ago, when we were saying good night, he kissed me. I was in shock, and didn't know how to react. I did respond to the kiss though. He sent me a email and I told him I was sorry I broke the kiss so soon because it was my first (I'm 21 btw and never had a bf). A day later when i saw him, he was acting a bit distant. The next week he didnt even say good bye and went off with this girl. I was pissed off the whole week. These past few days I returned to my old self and wanted to at least be friends again. And it's been like that till today. We don't even talk like we used to.I really do care a lot about him. He's leaving school soon I think I wont see him for a long time. I just wish I understood what's going on in his mind.
    Last edited by ayane; 20-04-06 at 02:44 AM.

You didn't quite expect his kiss and you said sorry thru email. You were nice. But I wonder why he acted like this.

The next week he didnt even say good bye and went off with this girl.
    Do you know abut the girl?
    Well,I don't know why he treats you bad..you know,he's making a mistake.
    If I were you I doubted his friendship.

I thought they were close....but they have always been close. I know she's lookin for someone older and mature....i dont think he quite fits that...but i dunno what he feels towards her....if anything at all. Just that day he was sitting so close to her and didnt even bother to say bye to me...so i got a little jealous

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He probably thought you were rejecting him..... But at least you explained yourself!

If he is a true friend....he will come around. If not, then he'll keep on being a jerk.

Maybe this is his immature way of handling everything......and hes waiting for you to make the next move.

But if he continues these games....hes not worth your time.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Maybe this is his immature way of handling everything......and hes waiting for you to make the next move.
    I was thinking (or hoping?) that too and thought about writing a letter but i'm afraid that'd make things even more awkward later. I just dont understand why would someone kiss someone they know for so long and then act that way later....my only guess is maybe he didnt feel what he though he would? I dunno

thx for asnwering