+ Follow This Topic

Thread: would you give him another chance?

would you give him another chance?

I was dating this guy for about two months. We weren't officially boyfriend/girlfriend, BUT we were dating eachother exclusively and sleeping together.
    Well he had just broken up with his girlfriend (on and off for 4 years) right before we started dating. I went to a party where he was and his ex girlfriend showed up too. To make a long story short, he basically ignored me the entire night, and then ended up leaving with her. I found out later that she spent the night at his house. So i called him and cussed him out and that was it...This was about a week ago. Now he is callign me constantly apologizing saying that he really messed up and he was just in an akward position and she wouldnt leave him alone and he made a huge mistake. He says he really likes me and that night he wasnt himself and blah blah.
    What he did was totally wrong and disrespectful and I told him that.
    I do like him, but not sure if i should give him a second chance, and if its even worth it. what would you do?

yes, I think you should give him a second chance b/c it would be out of character for you, as a girl, not to take back the asshole.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, if you gave him another chance.....and his ex pops into the picture again....what do you think is gonna happen? If not his ex, but some other girl? Would you trust him? Will you ever be able to?

See thats why I never understood those casual flings.... Usually someone becomes attached....and gets hurt. And Im sorry.....but he was sleeping w/ you etc....and if he truly wanted to be with you and only you....he would have committed to you earlier on......or would not have pulled something like that.

I know your gonna do what you want...but we are just warning you....that giving him another chance might end up hurting you more in the long run. Is it really worth it?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....