+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel good!

I feel good!

Guess what i just did? For the first time ever i asked out a random person. This gorgeous girl that sits near my in my philosophy class. Anyways I asked her if she would go to dinner with me and she said yes.

So i have had way too many gf's for being 19 years old, but never, a real date. Like going on a date before your officially bf/gf. Anyways give me your favorite places you guys(and girls) like to go on your first date!

i personally like going to the movies, well duh most people do, but im not the very romantic typer, i do the simply things.

i would love to go on my first date to a restaurent a nice romantic one with candels and stuff, girls are more romantic than you guys. so because movies you don't get to talk and know each other more than if you are in a restaurent talking and having each others' attention.and attention is what women like
    so good luck

well, i mean i only mentioned one place where i basically have to go on a date, im not only going to go to the movies of course i will go restaurants and other places. Ones i asked my date where she wanted to go and she took me to this really expensive restaurant, i was mad, i dont even think she liked me