+ Follow This Topic

Thread: bjs and hjs

lilwing89 Guest

bjs and hjs

it is very hard for me to cum when she gives me a handjob or a blowjob. she has only given me 5 short bjs, and 3 hjs. i only cummed only twice from all of that, both times were handjobs. i usually masterbate really fast, and it only takes about 5-10 minutes for me to cum, and she goes really slow, and it has taken around 30 minutes for me to cum when she did it. is this normal?

i used to tell her it hurt sometimes when she did it, and ithink this discouraged her from doing it. (but it really did hurt, i am almost too big for her, and she can barely help it) but last time i was at her house i asked her to give me a blowjob and she did, and it felt realllllllllllllllly good! i told her this yesterday, n for about 4 hours alls we did was talk about sex n stuff nonstop! she says she likes pleasing me and seeing me go crazy. i told her some things she does that feel really good n when we were done we both wanted to do stuff but i couldnt see her yesterday. so the next time i see her, we wlil prolly end up doing stuff. i wanna cum all over her face and show her how good it feels but it seems like im never going to cum when she is doing it and i like strain my legs and yea..
    i just wanna be able to relax when she is giving me a blowjob but i want her to know i like it, cuz she gets up and asks me every 5 minutes if i like it lol, even when its noticeable!

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    and she goes really slow
    is this normal?
    Yes. Don't whore the forums with threads.

lilwing89 Guest
    sry i woulda put them in 1 thread but what would i name it and would it be attractive to the fg's?

sry i woulda put them in 1 thread but what would i name it and would it be attractive to the fg's?

"Hey I'm a douche and you need to answer my questions"

Jk

lilwing89 Guest
    "hey, suck it unidick"

JK too

i guess i wasnt clear on what i wanted to know... what can i do to show her i like it/ get her to stop asking me every 5 minutes?

tug jobs are good if they know whats up, teach her tell her what u like/ dislike thats the only real way.

i guess i wasnt clear on what i wanted to know... what can i do to show her i like it/ get her to stop asking me every 5 minutes?
    Talk to her while she's doing it. Duh.

BJs are really boring for the one on her knees. She's coming up every five munites because she's lonely. Talk dirty to her and tell her she's got a sweet, dirty little mouth.

Damn, it takes you a long time to cum.

Yah .... 30 minutes. I'd be pretty bored giving a bj for 30 minutes. Pretty sure I'd give up actually.

next time she is going down on you, say things like "Oh my god that feels so good" or make a moan

I always love it when the guy takes his hand and runs it through my hair or rubs my shoulders...

If you throw your head back and moan it will show her that she is doing a great job

but to be honest, the best thing you can do is just tell her before, girl, im going to like this no matter what, so don't stop, I will let you know

Just let her practice a lot more on you and make sure she is a bit more forceful with the hand movements (twisting as well etc).

If a woman really gets turned on by it, most men will be done soon give decent technique on her part. It doesn't take much.

Quote Originally Posted by iulikewhoa
    I always love it when the guy takes his hand and runs it through my hair or rubs my shoulders...
    Be careful with that one. I get pissed if someone puts their hand on my head.

well there is a difference between putting his hand on your head and pushing your head down on his penis... like as if he is trying to force you on it... in that case I stop what I am doing and say "look, I will deep throat, just don't push my head like that"

I'm talking about the light soft touch that sends tingles down your spine