+ Follow This Topic

Thread: For good?

For good?

I won't type out everything because it would be insanely long. I'll just say I've had a very on and off relationship with this girl over the last two months. We went on two breaks, and during one of them she said she didn't see me as more than a friend. Although two weeks after that she decided she liked me again.

But yesterday she broke up with me, and she said it was for good this time. She said she tried to have feelings for me, but she didn't. She has been very confused emotionally so I don't know if this is really going to be the end or not.

I told her that we can't talk for a while. I said it would be for the best if we had no contact for a while. It does seem like she still wants to talk to me though, she IMs me to ask or tell me something still. So I told her to not IM me unless it was important.

Do you think she might change her mind again? Do you think the no contact could make her realize she did like me? If not, do you think maybe over time she could realize she does really like me?

The weird thing is her friend said she was the same way, and that she broke up with her boyfriend and felt like her. And now she is back together with him and they claim to be in love. She says it took her a while to admit it to herself. I'm hoping maybe it will be the same way with my ex.

Any thoughts?

Two months is chump change in terms of time. For a lasting relationship, you have to at least get through the first several months unscathed.... but if it's on and off like that, there are issues that need to be handled on either side. Otherwise, it is not worth your time. Move on, friend, and be happy.
    Make more than just a donation: Volunteer your PC's idle time to fight against cancer! For more, please visit: www.grid.org or ask me how to join my cancer crunching team!

dont bother with this girl man its only going to tear you apart. she doesnt know what she wants.

my advice is your young you have a lot of girls to meet in your life this girl is not the one.

King Zarathu Guest
    Maybe he's attracted to all of the drama and pain! If this is so, let him pursue his masochistic (and very annoying, in my point of view) desires until it ruins every bit of self-esteem he has left, which later on will result in depression and/or suicide.

In other words, forget about her, she's a bitch that just wants to toy with you.

i understand its hard to forget about a girl your into or w/e but just trust me shes immature no clue what she wants.. your gonna kick yourself down the road if u stick with her