+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I loose my virginity when I was 9

Did I loose my virginity when I was 9

All right I have story to tell. I never really thought about this situation till now. Whether it is considered loosing your virginity. So I loved beavers when I was little. Now I go to talk about beavers with this girl who was my age. She says she has a pet beaver! Well she pulls her pants down and shows me her pussy. Well then I like this game so now I think about mine. It looks kind of like a snake. So I say I have a snake too. So she says my beaver is going to eat your snake up! So she thrusts forward and seeing at this time I am hard which occurred at times under stress or when I was nervous. So in other words I penetrated. Later she comes back and says you took my virginity and I want it back! Well I say something like. What’s virginity? I don’t know all I know is you took it. So that’s the end of story right there. But could that be considered loosing your virginity.

i don't get your story. how old are you now, and why does she clam you took her virginity, maybe my englsih isn't good enough to get your story right.!!!

Ill clerify for him, they were both 9 and young so not most intelligent as we all are at 9. She showed him her "beaver" as she says as a game so he showed his as he says "snake". Then she thrust forward at the moment and it whent in and that was it. The she said he took her verginity and he didnt know what that was at the time and niether did she she just wanted it back.

So all and all I dont think I would consider a poke when your 9 loseing your virginity. I think it would have to be more then a quick poke becouse.... thats not realy haveing sex I dont think. Especialy becouse you were both 9 and you didnt tell her to leap forward when it happend.

Oh, what's the word, BS.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't believe anyone took this post seriously.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I can't believe anyone took this post seriously.
    Meh I got free time so i figured why not wast some here lol. But yeah I think what he said is Bs..... but I dont come out in the open with these things usualy.

At the age of 9... girls would not know wat virginity is. Let alone say "u took my virginity". So i agree with everyone else, it's just all BS. My sis is 11 and she doesn't even know wat that is how can a 9yr old. And don't say cause my sis is stupid, it's just she's too young to be exposed to sex and losing u'r virginity thing. This girl has major problems if she thinks that "one" poke will make her not a virgin anymore.. and also her brain is not fully developed yet. And if u think u did lose u'r virginity at 9 then i also have to question if u'r brain has been fully developed NOW.

King Zarathu Guest
    This is a joke, stop posting advice guys. The thread starter is, obviously, a ****ing idiot without any time on his hands.

Actually no its not a joke. She was hanging out with these older girls 8th grade or so. Were she heard them call there vaginas beavers. So she called it that too! I am not entirely certain why she was listen to them. But she was and if I remember correctly the girls were ticked at her for being a pest and listening in on things she wasn’t suppose to hear. I guess they must have talked about sex and copied what the girls said. She copied everything else about them. Even there make up. When it happened I thought it was stuck in there too! I still get the chills just thinking about that day. I was scared that girl was going to actually make me give something back that I didn’t know how to give it back! Or what she was talking about in the first place. I don’t think she understood either. Oh well I guess since we both didn’t know we didn’t really loose it after all. So I answered my own question. It was a kind of funny story wasn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMyOwn
    It was a kind of funny story wasn’t it?

No. Just a very lame trolling attempt.

I forbid anyone else to reply to this thread and its pointlessness. He got his answer now let it die and die again.

I also call BS. A 9 yr old thrusts ahead and is penatrated just like that???I ****in doubt it.

We all know it is bs.... let it die... do not post here....

WHOEVOR BRINGS THIS TO LIFE AS OF NOW WILL NEVER GET REP FROM ME FOR BRINGING TO LIFE A POINTLESS AND FOOLISH THREAD!