+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does the type a car a guy have matter?

Does the type a car a guy have matter?

My friends and I always debate, if a guy has a nice car if he will get the ladies. No one at our high school really has that nice of a car. I drive a red 04 Mustang GT, really nice. I did'nt buy it to impress anyone, but because I like Mustangs. My other friend has an 05 Audi S4. So ladies, do you care about what kind of car a guy has? Just curious...none of us have our licenses yet, but we have cars. haha

The car isn't what will keep me interested in a guy. But to be honest, if I were to be approached by 2 different guys, both good looking, one driving a BMW, and one driving a piece of shit, I would probably go for the guy with the nicer car. I know it sounds superficial, (something I am NOT), but for the initial reaction I am just being honest.

Now on the flip side. If you saw 2 fairly hot girls, one driving a Mercedes convertable, and the other driving a Pinto, which one would you be drawn to initially????

Keep smiling!!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't care about cars at all, so long as it is running.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    According to Dave Chapelle, a guy who has a nice car can be directly related to fishing. An intelligent and wise fisher will be patient, have a good rod (oh dear), and good bait. When the women approaches the nice car and starts talking to him..."Gotcha bitch!"

The things in a black comedian's mind....

YOU HAVE A MUSTANG? *droool* WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

kidding. I do really like mustangs.. Man do they look cool.

hm.. this is a deeper question than I initially thought it was. There are various reasons why a guy would drive a nice car. He's loaded; lots of girls would be attracted to that, no doubt. Or maybe the car is just one part of a very cool image he puts out, girls would definitely be swayed by that if they know it or not. Certainly I don't think a nice car ever hurt a guys chances, unless he brags endlessly about it or something.

For the most part though, I don't think it makes much of a difference. Hah I just imagined a bunch of girls gossiping like "ooohmiigoshhh Chris totally has a new convertible silver BMW with that optional sport package with 6 CD changer and heated seats you must date him!!!"

and I just can't see that happening...