+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Train Wreck.

Train Wreck.

okay so me and my girlfriend broke up. she dumped me because she wanted saturdays to be the day for just me and her. and we do hangout on saturdays. but then i like to go hangout with my friends late after that. maybe nineish? soo she dumped me because i promised id give her that day, and i went out afterwards. because she "needs the whole day" which i'll never get.

so now all we do is fight/. we're not together but pretty much still are. we still love each other, but it's all pointless fighting. and then she has the nerve to tell all of her friends to what i say with her. isn't that supposed to be private? "well if you were nice, i wouldnt " she's not nice to me. but she says im not the one thats nice. she turns everything around on me, and everything she does, she says i do too. which the only reason i do, is because she does it first, and back. but it's my fault. she can never admit she's wrong or sorry. she always has to be perfect. and she uses jokes against me, i said a long time ago. such as when she put her hair back, i called her "buddah" which means i called her fat? yup i guess so! so she says i called her fat and tells everyone that. i'm done arguing, but i do want to be with her, but all we do is argue over the same thing. she even threatens to hangout with the one kid i hate, whos her friend but he kissed her before we were going out which is why i dont trust him. and he talks perverted to her. she just threatens to hangout with him everytime i hangout with my friends.

her friend is dating a 24 year old . (we're 17) and i didnt tell anyone about it. but she told me about her friend dating. and those two dont want to know. but the 24 year old told my friends sister, and the word got out. but her friend blamed me. so then she got all pissed and flipped out on me for something i didnt do. but when i yelled back.. all my fault.
    recently:

im going to drink with xav
    then youd be a whore

how would you like it if id have sex with him
    then youd be more of a whore

................................so then she says that i called her a whore. like i was like YOURE A WHORE. everytime i hangout with my friends, it was a huge problem when we were dating. and i wish she got along with my friends. i try my best now to like hers but she makes no effort to like mine. i wish they did and i could hangout with my friends and her at the same time. that works right?

someone help me. lol
    this is the most stressed out thing ever. i dont want her to talk shit about me, or tell people what i say. but she denies she stabbed me in the back and does. she says im the only one that does stuff when she does it too. :\ i try to be nice, but she just starts fights with me. but im the one who starts the fights... according to her.

Last edited by Andrew; 23-04-06 at 04:24 AM.

this relationship sounds like its time is up. it sounds like every conversations blows up into an argument which definately isnt healthy.

i think you should basically tell her things need to change and this arguing needs to stop or you are leaving. if she is really into you she will change. otherwise its obvious you dont need to waste your time in this unhealthy relationship anymore.

i had the same delimma with my ex we had two seperate sets of friends, she woulndt hangout wiyht mine so in turn i didnt hangout with hers it eventually broke us up. be smart and seriously ask yourself are you happy.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are only 17, and this is just too much drama. If you don't care for all the drama, then let her go. At this point in your life, you are supposed to be dating around so you can learn what personality traits are important to you for when you are ready to settle down and get married.

By the way, your girlfriend is a gossip. You already knew this on some level because she tells you other people's secrets. When you know someone has a personality flaw, you shouldn't be surprised when they consistently exhibit this flaw (I am referring to her blabbing about your problems to her friends).
    Last edited by vashti; 23-04-06 at 05:09 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?