+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Disappear

Disappear

I am sooooo sad this weekend so I decide to at least write my bad feelings in someplace.

My boyfriend (or already ex- now) and I just started dating in the last two months, we have good lifes together until last Sunday. In that day I got angry when he tried to play a trick on me in the public, he did not show any anger but suddenly he told me " Only big problems I would call you?", shaked my hands then left quickly. Then we did not contacted for two days, and after that I called him and found he left the hotel he stayed, and I sent e-mails to him everyday but no replies at all. He used to call me everyday.

I feel painful and know maybe he will leave my life for good, crying and missing him. What shall I do? Do I should call his mother (in other contury) or wait or give him up?

I continuously send him many e-mails but none is replied. He does not tell me if he is leaving for good or will be back. I am so sad now, crying. Any body here tell me I should end it or wait for him? I am soooo sooo upset

Quote Originally Posted by qiubao
    he did not show any anger but suddenly he told me " Only big problems I would call you?"

I understand that English is probably not your first language, but I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out what this means . . .

well im not quite sure what it is that happened but if hes just not contacting u and ignoring you thats a semi-good sign he is over it or needs a break at least. you did your part in trying to contact him now its up to him. leave it be.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He tried playing a (mean?) trick on you, and when you called him on it, he decides to go off and pout about it rather than apologize?

If I have this right, and the trick was mean/embarrassing/hostile, I would drop him like a hot potato.

What was the trick? Maybe you were overreacting, but my gut tells me you weren't.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks guys!

I am in Shanghai. At least here I need to make someone understand what I am telling about.

I do not want to give him up because in the past year he gave me so many helps during my difficult times. And finally he decided to find a job in Shanghai, he keeps on looking for a job from this March. On the day he left I did shouted at him complaining that he always trouble me of translating, bargining in the shops and playing tricks on me.
    I had not contacted him for the next two days, and I find him gone on the third day. He stops all contacts with me til now.

if he wants to end our relation why he does not tell me directly? Hopeless waiting makes me suffering. I lost smiles now, and I do need someone to help me get of this suffering.