+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Different note

Different note

Hello. I decided to start a new thread because this is sort of a different question.
    The first part to this story is under "sad notes".

My friend called this guy for me. I didn't tell her to call but she took it upon herself to do me the favor I didn't ask for.

Well, since she did I wanted details. The guy said the reason why he hasn't called me is because "he's been busy". I call that bull, because it doesn't take much to let someone know "I'm busy so I'll call you when I get the chance".
    This was a little embarrassing for me, but she told him that I was interested in him... He said "I'm interested in her as well and I will call her." It's been about two days, and this guy still hasn't contact me.

I get it now. He don't want to talk...

The thing I don't get is why would he tell her that I like her as well, knowing she would tell me. Come on men! Shed some light on this for me.

Oh, and also should I call him or just forget about it?

King Zarathu Guest
    I say just wait. If he is, indeed, ****ing with your head, why should you waste your time calling him?

As for me, personally I would never lie about such a thing. It's also possible he's just saying that because, well..he's a pussy. If he calls, he'll call. If not, he won't call. It's that simple.

You, on the other hand, should be able to move on if he doesn't. Don't just sit around wondering when Prince Charming (or, in this case, Princess Priss) will come for you because it won't happen.

Good day to you.