+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wtf should i do?

IMO, most of that romance-movie stuff only works in the movies. I think you need to work on your manly image, not your sensitive guy image.

it isn't an image, its who I am

my 2c:

No women do not like the sweet and romantic types mate, as vasti said they like sweet and romantic gestures but from non-sweet and romantic types. make sense?

And another thing - do you have no self respect? Given that you are the sensitive, sweet and romantic guy, and that is who you are - that has got nothing to do with this situation (may i suggest that though you refrain yourself to not being too enthusiastic about it). Yes by all means be yourself - nobody is asking you to change that. but don't renounce your self respect because of it. this girl has disrespected you on many occasions. given she does not see you as a partner and is not able to reciprocate the same feelings as you have, but to not even acknowledge your presence with common friends is an insult. PERIOD. so don't go gifting away your sweetness to someone who repeatedly insults you. ignore her back. don't smile at her. request a new seat from the tutor. be active in being cold and show her "you are not worth it". and when you show it you will start believing it. infact i say to you - this should be enough to make you start hating her. i mean she took your friendship, your honesty and your love to some degree when she needed it but never gave anything in return. ok, so she fancies someone else, but what she has done is DISRESPECT you. she must realise that. to me she seems too immature to even realise that. i am surprised you are not at all angry about this. You ought to be. and above all, think about it SERIOUSLY, do you really want to commit months/years of your life towards a girl for whom you weren’t' even the FRIST choice? I know my answer would be NO, and I am assuming that you at least VALUE yourself and what you have to give ENOUGH to answer NO, so move on. Let her realise what she has done in her own time, and then you will only but feel sorry for her. IF you do want to speed up her realisation then at least pretend to be moved on. Even if you don't date, at least talk to other girls, be happy, go out, have fun, live life to the fullest, BUT remember be ice cold to her. Moving on won't happen overnight, hell even i struggle through it most times, but pretense can start now. Create an 'i have moved on' image. image is everything.

p.s. above all - be a man. Have some pride and self respect.

gees that came out rather long. i apologise. but i hope you get the jist of what i am trying to say.

oh god

after reading dreamers response i have had two realisations, the first was self hate, she is so sweet, yet my mind is so bitter when i descibe her you think she's that, but then it hit me. She really is. All this time ive been seeing the girl i love. But now i can see who is really there. And it scares me.

the first was self hate
    Why? The way I see it you have done anything *wrong* to feel that way.

she is so sweet, yet my mind is so bitter when i descibe her you think she's that, but then it hit me. She really is.
    You certainly don't think she is sweet do you? ... or did you mean to say bitter? ..

... i'm confused ..
    Please explain. I could not understand all of your post.

above all, i hope you are ok ... and hope I offered a different POV to help you move forward.

i think of her as this sweet innocent girl, but after reading your post i realised she isn't, and now i feel so stupid

Jeez! Will you lighten up on yourself? You need to speak more respectfully to yourself. Then, if someone else disrespects you, it won't seem all cozy and familiar.

Please remember that high school is, for most people, the crappiest, most frustrating time in your life. It will all get better from here if you point yourself in the right direction (hint: away from that girl).

yes, head high, chin up and sing it ...
    ... Ain't nothing gonna break my stride, oh no
    Nobody's gonna sloow me down
    Oh no, I've gotto to keep on moooving... oh yeah ... sing it now ..

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride, oh no
    Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh no
    I've gotto to keep on moving... oh yeah

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.

Sooo, i need to ignore her and sing?

Sounds like a great idea to me! Everyone needs a little self assurance.

Not aloud though... to yourself!
    Otherwise you will be back on here with new problems!

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.

so, "I have moved on". Lets see if it helps on monday!

:'(

oh god, its true, she has a boyfriend

I feel like shit, the rumors were true, Shes going out with someone, a friend who she told me was only that, and that he felt the same way, even though she hates alcohol he bought her some for her birthday (i wasnt even allowed to get her anything) and she thought that was a lovely thing. I just don't get it, i would talk to her about me but she just ignores me. Theres so much pain atm, i hate it, why me? just as i thought i was getting over her and this happens

Three words:

Find

Someone

Else

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast