+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: to girls, what do you do to loose wait

thanks girls i appriciate your advice, for sport i chose swimming, i can't run, i get thirsty and i have a headaches, because of my eyes prob, so swimming and sometimes gym, i'll start to adjust my eating habbit starting from this monday, i know it won't be easy so there for , i won't change it all at once i'll go step by step. and wish me luck guys i'll let you know how it went in maybe a month or so.
    kisses for all of ya

my secret: inherit the 'thin-gene' from parents. Short of that, I can only say, eat right and exercise. I say 'eat right' and not 'diet' because people often understand 'diet' to mean 'starve-yourself', which it doesn't have to be.

this website has some REALLY good articles: [url]http://www.flat-stomach-exercises.com/[/url]
    the site does focus on the stomach, but in order to have a good stomach everything else needs to be in shape too- that's the whole message of the site.

best of luck!

I seem to eat pretty normally, but this time of year, it always seems that the pounds have crept up on me. (Or maybe it's just that I start thinking about being seen in a bikini again! ACK!)

I HATE dieting, and refuse to do it, so I step up the exercize. It doesn't have to take a ton of time out of your day. Ramp it up gradually so you don't ache the next day. Nothing will stop you from exercizing more than having aching muscles the morning after a workout. Face it, it's dis-incentivizing.

This time of year, I start running. At first, I just go around the block. By the end of the summer, I'm trotting all over the neighborhood. It never takes me more than an hour, the weight comes off, and my ass eventually stops dripping down the back of my legs. LOL!

As far as your stomach goes, situps always help. I keep it bearable by doing sets of several different kinds. 10 of just the knees bent, straight. 10 right elbow to left knee, 10 left elbow to right knee. Then 10 with one ankle on the other knee, then I switch to the other ankle for the last 10. Usually, I start out with just 10 of them, and then add 10 more each day till I'm up to all 5 kinds. Then I add a second set of each. Switching them out makes them go MUCH faster. And I HATE situps!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12