+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to kiss a tall guy??

Well, I guess once you find out if he wants to kiss you or not. Wait to find him when he's sitting. Sit on his lap and lay one on him.
    "I saw myself as he saw me and the amazing things was that in his eyes i'm beautiful." Liz Parker-Roswell

Shygal, I was thinking about your situation yesterday. I was thinking about how I would feel if this certain guy I used to have a crush on and changed my mind about came up and kissed me.

I wouldn't like it. I don't think you should do it. There must be some other way to get his attention.

Gigabitch,

it really is sort of a cheap way to 'get him' isn't it? I wanted to do it because I was afraid of losing his interest and in fact...it seems like he really has moved on. If we were both on the same 'wavelength' and somewhat connecting, it would have been ok but since both of us seem to be hesitant, maybe both too insecure? I guess two insecure people don't make a good couple....but how the heck am I going to forget him??

Wait a minute- don't give up! If he liked you before, there's potential for future connection. Just don't blow it by smooching him.

Do you have any friends in common- any way to casually find yourselves sitting at the same table somewhere?

No we don't really have any friends in common. But that's not really the probem...I wouldn't have the nerve to go anywhere near him and randomly sit next to him when I've ignored him for ages. The fact that he's not giving any 'sign' probably means that he's moved on....I know I should too. Why is it that there was a spark or some sort of chemistry but all of a sudden it just fades away? I think we were just both physically attracted or infatuated...what's bothering me is that he's probably out there thinking 'oh screw it. Plenty of other girls' while I'm here worrying 'What if I never find someone like him....'

it sounds ridiculous that I'm upset over a guy I dont know....

Oh, you must know that crushes aren't really about the object of the crush- how could they be? You don't even know that person. He's just a person you affixed your romantic ideals to for a time.

And you still have your romantic ideals, so what have you lost?

So true; it's just that I feel I wasted my time....worrying about him, dreaming about him, it's almost as if he gave me some sort of a motivation. And now that I won't have him around anymore, I'm scared I won't find anything to make me feel that nervous type of excitement. In my head, I made him up, the way I wanted him to be. When will we ever learn?? I want to get to lose my romantic ideals because they're only getting in the way and making me suffer! I know this is a dumb question but: did I waste my time? Was it all a waste of time? And will I really move on? I want to get distracted now so I forget about him as soon as possible, but the more I do that, the more I cant....

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Kick him in the knees. He should fall down.

I think that the advice here is preatty good.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Stand on your tip toes to kiss him, he might lean in towards you.

My guy's about half a foot taller than me, we're usually laying in eachother's arms when we kiss... *sigh*

just give him the "i want to kiss you" look

some advice from being on the receiving end of this- i'm not terribly tall, 6', but the girls ive dated havent been taller than 5'5" or so so theres a bit of the issue.
    what i would find effective would be the girl saying 'lean down a sec i have to tell you something' and when he does just turn his head and kiss him.
    of course, this would really only be terribly effective in a first kiss scenario typically.

in other instances, i would advise sitting next to him. on a couch, bench, brick wall, whatevers convenient. get close to him, and just lean in- he'll make it at least a LITTLE easier for ya. heh. at least i did when i dated a 5' tall girl.

hope it helps :]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell me how you kiss a girl that's taller than you?

I had to step up closer than I would normally.

Then again, it was a damn good excuse to get extra close.

Simple!!!.......................just ask him to kiss you!, and he'll be glad you did!

I would use the Yellow Pages lol
    I apologise in advanced for my atrocious spelling. The advice or View I give probably wont be much good but it may help some one make a good suggestion!
    Cheers Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12