+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to kiss a tall guy??

How to kiss a tall guy??

What do you do to get a tall guy to kiss you? At first I thought I could just pull his head towards me but maybe that's too agressive?? How about a question like 'can you bend down?', would the guy get the message??

thanks!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't pull his head towards you - I think it is too aggressive. If he doesn't like you in that way, it would be really uncomfortable. Are you really sure he WANTS to kiss you? If so, you could just ask him what it would take to get him to kiss you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Perhaps it is too aggressive, but all guys are different. Personally, I loved it when my girlfriend "forced" me into doing sexual things.

How close are the two of you (and how old)?

"GET DOWN HERE AND GIMMI SOME SUGAR"! Lol, probly ask him if you can kiss him. It cant hurt.

thanks to you all

Vashti,

no I'm not sure he wants to kiss me (except for the 'chemistry'/'attraction' I feel between us....which might actually just be my imagination and only on my behalf!).

Zarathu,

we're in our twenties and we don't really know each other. I mean, he's not a stranger, but we never went out or even....talked. Except for the occasional hey. That's why this is bad; bad enough that we don't know eachother but the fact that he's tall isn't making it easier.

HeyYouGuy,

maybe I could ask him if I could kiss him (IF I find the courage) but I read somewhere that it spoils the moment. Wouldn't a guy be turned off if a girl goes up to him and says 'Can I kiss you?'. Argh.

Once again, I bow down to the great shh! for her knowledgable adivce...

... then I sneak a peak up her skirt while I'm down there.

Quote Originally Posted by shygal
    maybe I could ask him if I could kiss him (IF I find the courage) but I read somewhere that it spoils the moment. Wouldn't a guy be turned off if a girl goes up to him and says 'Can I kiss you?'. Argh.
    I think it would be equally awkward to just walk up to someone and kiss them when you don't even know them. I thought you were talking about kissing him when you two were sharing a moment or something... in which case I think asking "can I kiss you?" would be fine. This is, of course, from a girl's perspective, but a guy once asked me if he could kiss me, and I found it not only sweet and romantic, but also just decent in general. While it's come to be normal to just kiss someone and see what happens, hoping they'll respond by kissing you back, I think it shows a certain amount of respect to make sure they don't mind.

Yeah no just kissing him outa no where when you havent realy even talkd. You may scare him away if he is shy lol. I recomend just starting some convo then later asking him if he wants to take you out sometime. But name a date... i dono why but most people like it if you say a date and not just "wanna take me out sometime". But yeah once your on a date im sure it wouldent hurt to ask him after a while into it if you can kiss him.

I like the idea to ask first.... doesnt seem wrong to me.... most girls I meet to dont think it's to bad when your first starting to date. Just dont do it every time.

So thers my thoughts, use em if you want.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Once again, I bow down to the great shh! for her knowledgable adivce...

... then I sneak a peak up her skirt while I'm down there.
    I'm wearing jeans today.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Zarathu,

we're in our twenties and we don't really know each other. I mean, he's not a stranger, but we never went out or even....talked. Except for the occasional hey. That's why this is bad; bad enough that we don't know eachother but the fact that he's tall isn't making it easier.
    Ask him

lovesjoyjam and HeyYouGuy,
    I know it is a little weird and he might feel uncomfortable since we don't know eachother. Thing is here's the story: we used to say hi a lot and had much more contact/communication last year but this year I completely freaked out when he started to seem interested and...blew it. My painfully shy personality made me blow it and he's not interested anymore.

I know I'm straying off but: how can you tell if a guy likes you or is interested? He used to hang around me, and I'd notice him around much often.

Zarathu,
    It's my fault; he doesn't look at me anymore, and he's not interested. The pathetic thing is, he probably did like me at one point (and I ran away) but it's not like I became an obsession (the way he is for me) or that he's feeling all the things I am: regret, stress, fear, heart racing, paranoid thoughts, excitement yet disappointment....any thoughts??
    Last edited by shygal; 28-04-06 at 03:16 PM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Zarathu,
    I have three more chances (as in three opportunities to see him, maybe less) so maybe I should give up. It's my fault; he doesn't look at me anymore, and he's not interested. The pathetic thing is, he probably did like me at one point (and I ran away) but it's not like I became an obsession (the way he is for me) or that he's feeling all the things I am: regret, stress, fear, heart racing, paranoid thoughts, excitement yet disappointment....any thoughts??
    Well if you know he's going away and you're never going to see him after that, it obviously wasn't meant to be, was it?

It'll be fine, one more guy that passed in your life. You have years left

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    Well if you know he's going away and you're never going to see him after that, it obviously wasn't meant to be, was it?

It'll be fine, one more guy that passed in your life. You have years left
    Yes, it could be: it wasn't meant to be; but what if it was because I prevented it?? Keep in mind, I completely ignored him. How would a normal guy react or think if a girl ignores him? I'm also thinking: if he really liked him, he'd approach me more or wouldn't give up, right? But then again, I'm giving an totally cold shoulder!

I want to move on, I'm hoping I'll forget about him and get over it, but I'm also upset that I sort of blew it. Plus, what if I never find someone as ...... as him.

King Zarathu Guest
    If a girl ignored me I'd think they would want to have nothing to do with me, and detach myself as soon as possible.

It's pretty much done unless you DIRECTLY and very DIRECTLY tell him. Good luck.

That's what he probably thinks too. Hence his distant behavior. I just can't believe how quickly he's forgetting about me, while here I am, can't get him out of my head. OR, on the contrary, he thinks I am absolutely in love with him because of my weird behavior. I think it's pretty obvious: Will I always live like this: 'I should have...I could have...'!!
    Last edited by shygal; 28-04-06 at 03:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast