+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite way of receiving oral sex?

what's your favorite way of receiving oral sex?

many ways i'm sure. But what really gets you going? Do you want us to go right to it? Play around or what? Do you like getting the spot right below your kahonnas licked? How many like it when a girl plays with your asshole? What are your real turn ons from a woman? Do you like it when she grabs your penis and rubs it on her clit? Do you like your nipples sucked?
    What what what?

Woah... I personally don't like getting head too much, I like to be a little more active as a participant. But when offered by an attractive female, I guess I can stand to get head. But anyway, I personally like it if she uses both her hands and licks too, if she doesn't swallow it immediately ruins it and if she does swallow I'm not kissing her until she thoroughly cleans her mouth with a variety of cleaning materials.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Sex Talk

Mods!
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

lol...do you swallow hers? Don't you find it erotic to have given or received oral sex then kiss passionately? yum yum. it's your own gizm mvp, what's the big deal? especially if you want her to swallow-right?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

what the hell is MODS? remember this is only my 3rd in chat rooms so help me out with some of this lingo...

Well, getting head is "a sacrifice" for her, I'll personally have a bottle of tequila on hand so that she can take a swig before we kiss. About giving head, if I have any clues that the girl has bad hygiene I won't give it, not even if its Britney Spears or Beyonce Knowles.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

no doubt. thank god for us women who remain straight. I recently had a woman who asked me point blank if she could "eat my pussy" scared and scarred my life. I thought i was going to puke. That's just wrong.

I never really liked giving head and swallowing until i met the right guy. Let me tell ya, you're in for a real treat when you actually decide to quit playing...

Originally posted by MVPlaya
    Well, getting head is "a sacrifice" for her,
    I have kept quite long enough...

a sacrifice? You have no idea man. i personally love to give head and damn good at it too. there is no sacrifice invloved. Its fun. As for recieveing, I love it too but I'll agree with you about femnine hygene. There are some women out there that have no idea what that means, ya know?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

My girlfriend will do it, but only if I tell her before I cum cause she says she doesn't like the taste. Fair enough. But for some reason, it doesn't feel all that good to get it and we don't get to practice enough so when I get a place of my own where we have more privacy I'll practice a variety of ways and I'll get back to ya later....

Alexi

hey.. sfalexi...

Didn't I already give you ideas to make it better? Tell your girl to join and I'll give her some pointers!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Originally posted by jane
    I have kept quite long enough...

a sacrifice? You have no idea man. i personally love to give head and damn good at it too. there is no sacrifice invloved. Its fun. As for recieveing, I love it too but I'll agree with you about femnine hygene. There are some women out there that have no idea what that means, ya know?
    You misinterpreted me
    I'm making a sacrifice for her... can't you women understand sarcasm? No wonder you come to forums like this...
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

MVPlaya, time to speed up your sexual awakenings then! There are SO many ways of doing it with hands, no hands, mouth, whatever! Here's one: you coil your fingers in circles and put them on top of each other right in the middle and then start going in opposite directions...yippy.

But true, I'd rather proceed to the best part of decandence and debauchery!
    I have it all. Including kino.

my thoughts: give it as much as i can, morning, noon, and night, when it's with the right person of course. So let me ask this,

DO YOU GUYS GET VOCAL WHEN YOUR"E HAVING ANY FORM OF SEX? ie" "oh you know you want me to fuk you, oh come on baby" that sort of thing?

"Who's your daddy!"

I'm killing myslef, I'm killing myself!
    I have it all. Including kino.

NO ONE RIGHT NOW DAMNIT ALL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast