+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I hate myself..

I hate myself..

I 'had' a friend who I loved for long time, I expressed my feelings few months and she wasn't interesting in me because I'm not her type then I happened to forced myself to ask her how am I not her type and she wasn't being reasonable then somehow, I did really stupid to put pressure on her and she got mad and said "I hate your because you're ugly, prevert, and you're not my friend anymore because you put too much pressure and you kept flirting, staring at me everytime I tried to tell you stop and you didn't listen and now, jerk!" then I was like oh my god, I was so stupid then I tried to make it up and she said she wont never forgive me and befriend with me 'forever' then I was told by someone that she won't befriend with me because she think I'll fall for her again then I became so depressed and I really hate myself so much that I have done very stupid thing in my entire life and I tried to apologized and everything and still, she won't forgive me.. I wish I never done all that and should have accept the fact that I'm not her type.. Will you please help me or give me any advices to solve or make it up to the problems because I really truly love her that ever happen first time in my life that you couldn't have imagine. I would be greatly appericate if anyone willing to help me out.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, first heartbreaks are the worst. Really, you should forget about the whole "friends" thing. It never works when one person has romantic feelings for the other. Save yourself from further heartache and just move on.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

To me it sounds like you put a little to much pressure but she acted immaturly. In this case maybe it is best to move on. And who knows maybe one day she might want to be friends again but I do not believe a relationship is possible, she has made that clear.

King Zarathu Guest
    You're being way too hard on yourself. Also, I really doubt that girl is going to have feelings with you, so forget about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    You're being way too hard on yourself. Also, I really doubt that girl is going to have feelings with you, so forget about her.
    ^
    listen to him

as a song says

"Move along, move along like I know you do And even when your hope is gone Move along, move along just to make it through Move along Move along"

It will be fine, thers other fish in the sea and im sure you will feel better in time .