+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my heart is broken

my heart is broken

I Am In Such Need To Talk With Someone. The Man I Love With My Whole Heart Said We R Over And I Need To Move On. I'm Devastated I Want To Die Someone Please Talk W/me Trisha

hi trisha
    how are you? i'm here if you want to talk

Hello
    I hope you are doing ok? Please let us know if you need any support??

please try not to thnik too much about it or you may find yourself in a worse situation.

Hey Trisha- please remember that it's your heart's natural state to be whole and happy, so it may not feel like it right now, but it is healing. It takes just as long as any physical wound would.

You know how if you break your leg, you might need physical therapy to get it back to full funcionality? Your heart's like that too. You need emotional therapy, which you get by connecting with others, so don't cut yourself off.

LF is a good place to connect- most people here are really nice, and if anyone's mean, just ignore them.

trisha, im 19, and broke up with my first girlfriend a month ago. it was her that broke us up. i know exactly how you feel, please believe me!! and im sure that so many poeple on this forum have been through the same feelings! over the past month, ive just been sitting in my room, the door locked, crying my eyes out.

my frist reaction was that i dont want to talk to anyone, but i forced myself to go to uni, and do all the things i didnt regularly while i had my gf. its the only way to move on! you have to keep going! i know it feels like total shit right now, please understand that i know how you feel, because im feeling exactly the same. every time i go to sleep i think of her, every time i wake up i think of her, but you just have to tell yourself 'ok today im going to do this, this, and this', anything to keep you occupied.

my sister told me this when i talked to her after the breakup: i know it may sound shit right now, but time will make things better (i know your thinking to yourself, that u dont care about time, you just want to spend the rest of your time on this earth with that person), but there ARE other poeple for you on this earth. and when you have to try and become a better person every day so you can be ready for the day that you meet that one perfect person.

a least once day ive had to hold back tears, because my heart is in such pain right now. but please listen to me when i say that alot of poeple go through the same feelings your going through right now. life throws things at you that you dont expect some times, but remember, im sure that u learnt alot from the person you went out with, your still young, you have your whole life ahead of you. LIVE IT. you have a heart, we all can see that because of your deep and meaningful (although short lol) post. there is a guy out there somewhere for you. DONT FORGET THAT.