+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey Guys... I'm back for more!! OH, GF stuff too

Hey Guys... I'm back for more!! OH, GF stuff too

Hello there fellow LF's. I know it's been awhile, but hopefully some of uthe old guys are still here. But if not, hey.

OK... so i've been seeing this girl for a total of 4 months, and for the last 2 we were labeled BF/GF. The thing is, I pretty much know what's going on, but i wouldnt mind hearing some opinions on the matter....

Here goes... Up until last week everything was great. You know, all that good stuff, but then, this past week she was 'off.' For those who've experienced this, you know what im talking about. I have, so i was thinking it was end or whatever. After about 3 days of her being 'off' i became very frustrated and then she randomly sends me a txt "We need to talk"

Basically, that reassued my prior convictions. With my stomach in knots, we proceed to have a talk. hahh the first thing i say "is this a break up call" quickly she says "no, i have no intentions of breaking up" after being a bit confused we continue. She proceeds to tell me that she needs to tell me a 'major' thing. Turns out she has a eating disorder. I was complelty suprised. I took it well and decided to support her and all that.

She apologizes for being weird the last few days, and this was the main reason for it. She felt guilty for hiding it from me. So after the talk i feel a lot better, but since then we really havent communicated to well. We havent hung out, nor have we seen each other. And i still am getting the feeling its pretty much over.

Now, im on the fence about what to do. I've tried being patient, and have been giving her space, but i still have this feeling that its over. Last time i had this the r/l ended. She also told me that if she wanted to break up she wouldnt have told me about the disorder, which makes sense. Also, she dropped the L word a few weeks back, but i had no response. And now, i think i do love this girl. I know its only a few months but i've got those feelings.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Comments?

If you need more info just ask

i don't think it's over, i just think she is maybe thinking the same thing about you( he is going to break up with me, he doesn't hang out with me, we don't communicate, i think it's over) and everyone seems waiting for the other's help or move. and in this case it should be you, she just revealed something that makes her maybe embarassed, since she couldn't tell you till now, and also it means she loves you and maybe willing for a long term relationship. if in her mind this would be only a short term she doesn't have to tell you about her eating problem.
    as i said you should start communicating, supporting, and hanging out, etc

good luck

hey thanks for the reply.. but yeah, its over...

just got of the phone with her..

i pretty much knew what was going on... One day IT was there, the next... nothing.. she explained to me what was happening. She told me that she was ready to say the "I love you" words but was worried about how i would feel. We have no hard feeling or anything so that is good. But the bad thing is that im hurting a bit. How can someone change overnight like that? Damn women

i'm sorry to hear that, well your feelings were right, and i can't answer your question she is the only one who can answer it for you.
    i hope moving on will be easy and fast

Be patient

She may be going through a stressful time with the whole eating disorder. You need to learn more about her disorder and suggest she gets help. And what you are asking us to help you with, Help yourself. Just talk to her.