+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She likes some other lad

She likes some other lad

There is some girl that i really like.... the thing is tho she likes this other lad (this lad don't even treat her right- he wont even hold her hand in public.) I have also just found out that she has had sex with her x and she knew he was using her!

we went out the other night and we got on really well- i dont know if she likes me tho!

what should i do?

well, if you are just a friend and you see that she is completely blind by that guy, just forget about her now, if there is a chance it might be in the future, or might not, i like this guy who used to be in my class, and i became very close friend with this other classmate, and i told him about my crush, it didn't seem to stop him from trying to be close, and trying to be more than friendly. i don't like it, now i don't even log in my msn, he is always there waiting for me to appear, and always wanting to meet me, and i don't want him to think of me more than a friend. so maybe she is feeling the same thing if she feels your feeling towards her.
    i might be wrong.

She dnt know dat i like her!
    i know she can do much better than that lad.. me n all me m8s went out the other night and when there wasnt many people left she linked me arm an asked me to go for a walk with her! i think she might be interested but im not sure!

well my friend think i have no idea he likes me, but i can feel it and see it, when i told him about my chrush he got upset he didn't want to shiw it but i felt it, and also he was like i don't think he is for you, i think you should forget about it. and many other details that i picked in addition to what i felt. anyway, well i like to hang out with him or walk with him just like a friend nothing else, i can't stand when he touches my arm or nek pretending to do me a massage(i hate it) specialy because i know the way he feels. you either have to act very very normal so she won't notice, because if she does and she doesn't like it, she will take everything you do the same way i do maybe. and also if you tell her your friendship will change completly. try not to influance her decisions, specialy not the one that concerns the other guy, cause she is now blind whatever you say won't be considered. anyway i could be completly wrong, but just in case it's same as my situation, those are the things you should avoid.
    i hope i'm wrong

When and how do you think it would be best to drop hints that i like her?
    shud i talk 2 her m8s and see wat she has told them? (the thing is tho if ya tell her m8 they will tell her!!! lol it always happens)

is this my chance

I have just found out that her boyfriend has just left him!! at first she was quite upset but now she is glad..
    Should i ask her if she wants to meet up as friends just so that she knows i will be there for her?

well, i want to know how close were you before having this kind of feeling for her ? and how old are both of you?
    my friend is 11years older than me, we were not friendly at all, and he started being there for me as a friend which i respected him so much, now that i know he likes me , even though he didn't say it, but i could feel it, i don't like him anymore, i don't feel relaxed o be around him, i can't see myself being the same friend, because he wasn't honest with me about his feelings and at the same time trying to treat me a little bit more than friend, always asking me to meet up with him, go walk, and he'll try to hold my hand, or put his arm around me.i'm not used to it from him, if he was always like that, i wouldn't think this way, but he isn't. he didn't use to call me, now he calls me twice a day when i don't logg in, i stopped logging in because of him. i'm affraid he'll flirt with me and think i share same feelings or think i'll think of him. he is a nice person it's just that he isnt my type, i'll never see myself more than his friend. i think you shouldn't act any different than you usually are with her, and either be honest about your feelings!!!!
    i seriousely don't know how she is going to act, i can be very wrong, because this case can be very different you know? you might be different than my friend, and she can be very different than i am?
    i wish you luck

thanx for ya advice!! lol

to be honest i avnt known her for dat long but as soon as we meet i knew dat der was sumfin special bout her!! lol

is it better to let her know how i feel or just wait an see wat appens?

if you wait don't act weird, and it's good that she take time to know you as a friend and move on, then get ready. but then she might end up liking someone else, like i did.
    give her just soe time don't wait too much

how shud i let her no dat i like her??
    shud i tell her m8s, tell her on msn or wait till im next with her an drop hints? lol wat is better?