+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting Called Out on a Crush

Getting Called Out on a Crush

So last night I was out celebrating the end of exams/school with a bunch of buddies and got WASTED. I also proceeded to do alot of drunk dialing/texting (word to the kiddies out there BAD IDEA)

Needless to say I had some 'splainin to do this morning. Out of this mornings apologise I got thinking about something. One of the girls - was like "so I must have been on your mind eh". (I had texted her twice...nothing scandelous either).

What are you thinking if you call someone out on a crush? (For the record, I'm not into that friend of mine...) I know that if I don't reciprocate I try to avoid the topic at all cost.

Anyhow - what has your experience been?

Ay caramba. You should have an ignition-interlock on your phone.

Find some way to let her know she wasn't the only person you texted that night. She's thinking something's going to happen, and the longer she thinks it, the more humiliating it'll be when it doesn't happen.

Freinds don't let friends drink and dial. I would've taken your phone away.

I am really bad and always text and ring people I shouldn't when I've been drinking. But I have come up with a great recovery plan. The next morning when you realise what you have done, send a message out to everyone saying " Sorry for last nite. Think I managed to contact most people on my phone. Opps Really should stop drinking " That lets people know that they weren't the only one you text/rang. Yeah sorry this is a bit late for you but for future situations try it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't make a big deal out of this. Just apologise for being a drunken ass when you see her next, and don't do it again.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I am the queen of drunk dialing, and texting.......just brush it off like it isn't a big deal....she will forget it if you don't play too much into it..

Yes I agree with greeny..

oh which is what i did (brushed it off as drunk)

BUT - what im wondering is...let's say you got a drunk dial from someone and figured they liked you based off of the nature of the DD.

under what circumstances would you call them onit/not call them on it?

I might call them on it if I had a crush on them. I would hope that it was a sign of reciprocity, and I would be digging to find out if it was.

But, in your case, I guess she's just your friend. Not a subscriber to the Ladder Theory, I see.

Oh no, I subscribe to the ladder theory...

There's just a difference between "sleeping with" and "going out with"

One is a physical gratification there other is an emotional bond...sometimes they coinside sometimes they don't.

Also, even if you did let her know you texted a bunch of people, she still will have a crush on you no matter what... even though she called you out on it, deep down she is thinking "oh my god, he is so cute"... girls are nuts, and I know I am one... but we are... its true... we are crazy!

King Zarathu Guest
    Don't make a big deal out of it. Reply with something like "Only when I'm drunk "

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Freinds don't let friends drink and dial. I would've taken your phone away.

I would have taken your pants
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.