+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Skanky Women

I'm of the opinion that you can wear what you want, but it's all about how you wear it and how you carry yourself. To me, a person's image is very much about their attitude and how they carry themselves as a person. I wear fishnets and skirts, but I carry myself with respect! And my boyfriend doesn't haave a problem with it. He is proud that I take pride in myself and my appearance

I'm also wondering if it's a regional thing- maybe women can wear less in areas where it's not so small-town Catholic as it is here. To me, it's like a flag that says "Try me- I'll probably say yes!"

it depends on how people see it. To what extent does a woman wear counts. If a female is to wear too sexy clothes it might give some negative impressions to others. Honestly, a serious relationship doesn't come from how sexy you are~

I personally dislike it, and this is coming from a 17yro. I think it's degrading and doesn't leave any room for imagination. I mean seriously, this Paris Hilton look a like crap is just a new fad going through society...

I'm personally more of the conservative type, not really into the whole slut-look. And like mentioned before, too much makeup is a big no-no with me. If you have to use a ton of makeup to cover up what's underneath, I don't want to know what's there. Just remember there are mixed opinions, but most guys who like the slut look are just looking for one thing...

economics:

the skankier a girl gets, the higher the demand. because of the surplus, it gets boring real quick, as novelty is quickly lost.

the less skankier a girl gets, the lower the demand. because of the deficit, novelty is very high. the more you stick with a girl like this, demand will grow over time in one man, and a few surprises always stirs the market to an uproar.

that's why when people get more psychologically mature, the direct correlation of a man's interest in a woman's brain and body shifts to brains more and more

but then again, what would i know about economics. i'm a psychologist after all ^_^

Maybe I'll start wearing a burqua.

skirts are like essays long enough to cover the topic, but short enough to keep you interested

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I don't like this "ask a male" forum. I want to comment, but I guess I am not supposed to.
    wow i'm surpized that this is comming from you?? and why can't you comment on this?? it's a free world... dammit, look at what rosa parks did for the african americans?? and you can't even speak your mind in another forum??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was trying to respect the "ask a male" title, but I think it is dumb, so I am ignoring it now.

Besides, we all know women > men and we give better advise.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    I'm also wondering if it's a regional thing- maybe women can wear less in areas where it's not so small-town Catholic as it is here.
    Interesting observation. What surprises me is the difference between Los Angeles (Hollywood specifically) when I've lived most of my life and Gulf Shores, Alabama where I moved.

L.A? Sure, there were tons of micro-minis, pumps and fishnets but NOTHING like here. The girls wear the very minumum that the law allows and flaunt it to the max. On the beach, the girls here wear dental floss bikinis that even the most hardcore Hollywood girl would be ashamed to go out in.

Mind you, I am a man and I'm not complaining, just shocked and suprised. I thought this was the buckle of the bible belt.

And the way they behave? I've been more than a few times to all-night parties in the Hollywood Hills that would make Hugh Hefner blush, but when I went out to a couple of clubs over Mardi Gras weekend here, I couldn't believe my eyes. Without being graphic, lot's of girl/girl action on the dance floor, simulated (and not so simulated) sex between couples in the booths. In a public club! In Alabama!

One girl who was sitting next to me in the bar with her husband raised her top and said 'rub these.' Her husband was sitting there grinning like a cheshire cat.

Maybe it's alcohol. These people perhaps grew up drinking moonshine I guess and have a very high tolerence.

Sorry to be slightly off-topic, but when you mentioned the regional thing I had to bring this up. I still haven't figured it out. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    I'm noticing a trend in girls today. A skanky trend. My question: do you boys actually like to be seen with a woman wearing a skirt that barely covers her ass? Do any of you think fishnet stockings are only for hookers?
    lmao, that description gigabitch, is a CHAV girl.

personally i despise chavs and hope they burn in hell.

no i dont think fishnets are only for hookers- they're only only (yes 2 onlys deliberate ) for hookers if a girl wears them in public

King Zarathu Guest
    I don't like this "ask a male" forum. I want to comment, but I guess I am not supposed to.
    *whip whip*
    Besides, we all know women > men and we give better advise.
    Touché. You can give your "advise" all you want to but nobody can understand what you're talking about with that kind of grammar. I touch myself when I think about this thread not being one in which "advise" is required.

And yes, I strongly dislike the "skank" trend. I hate seeing a bitch in fishnets and I HATE the skirts that say "Give me coke and we can ****!"
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 23-06-06 at 05:42 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    You can give your "advise" all you want to but nobody can understand what you're talking about with that kind of grammar.
    Try this link: [url]www.hookedonphonics[/url]

Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Oh God! vashti! You're a computer wiz! I need help!

[url]http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc145&image=04428_Untitled_1.jpg[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It was a joke.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast