+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skanky Women

Skanky Women

I'm noticing a trend in girls today. A skanky trend. My question: do you boys actually like to be seen with a woman wearing a skirt that barely covers her ass? Do any of you think fishnet stockings are only for hookers?

Wouldn't you rather she saved some of her treats just for you?

Imo there is a time and a place for everything and its always more exciting to leave something for the imagination.

If i was going out to a club or something and i could pull off fishnets with my out fit i would do it.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't like this "ask a male" forum. I want to comment, but I guess I am not supposed to.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I dont realy find the skanky girls attractive..... becouse there skanky... I like fun people who have enuff respect for themselves to not follow the latest skank trend.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good question, I always wondered this too.

Do guys really want to date a chick whose boobs are hanging out of her shirt and whose skirt is the size of a belt? Or do they just want to screw them?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

if it a gf i care about , then i woulnt like it at all , unless its in the bedroom or somewhere more private .

if its just some date i know wont last long , she can wear that and i wont really care , just that she doesnt go with anyone while shes with me .

If its to show off to a partner, I have no problem with it...

If it makes the girl feel good, I have no problems either...

If she is a slut and gets every guy around to look up her skirt. then I wouldn't touch her with someone elses hand.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Glad you asked

I suppose some guys like skanky-looking girls -- I'm not one of them, though. Somehow, it seems to connote a lack of self-respect.

skanky? excessive makeup is the biggest turn off for me. I don't mind girls who wear short skirts once in awhile, although i think knee length blouses are more attractive. But of course, who really likes a slut? sometimes ppl get the impression that girls who wear mini-skirts are sluts, but from my experience, some girls who do that are not actually slutty at all, its just that they "like" to wear those, maybe cause of the hot weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Off2College
    skanky? excessive makeup is the biggest turn off for me. I don't mind girls who wear short skirts once in awhile, although i think knee length blouses are more attractive. But of course, who really likes a slut? sometimes ppl get the impression that girls who wear mini-skirts are sluts, but from my experience, some girls who do that are not actually slutty at all, its just that they "like" to wear those, maybe cause of the hot weather.
    It's called being conservitive and I agree. Makeup I dont care much for. I dont mind girls that use a little but the ones who use alot .... are turn offs for me. I dont think people should cover themselfs in products becouse then you dont get to see them .... kinda like I dont like professional pictures over spur of the moment ones becouse professional ones dont have memories and are fake stuff that you just get all pretty for then take... other kinda have memories.

being with a skank is kinda fun, because it always nice to have something that everyone else wants a piece of. But I only want a skank for what she is portraying--a roll in the hay(or two) definitly not long term.

Those are the ones they like to be seen with but not the ones they have waiting at home because they would never want their girlfriend to wear something like that for everyone to look at.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What about that fashion trend a few yrs back where woman wore their thongs sticking out of their low-rise jeans?? Yeah that was just um......gross....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

<I>Do guys really want to date a chick whose boobs are hanging out of her shirt and whose skirt is the size of a belt? Or do they just want to screw them?</I>

We just want to screw them.. When we're drunk. Most guys I know will only want to screw a skanky looking chick, if even that. Personally, I leave those skanky looking girls alone and don't even give them a glance, because who the hell are you trying to impress, perverts? You've got a nice rack, so what, so do 50 percent of the other women out there and they're not flaunting it around and they're doing just fine. So yeah, screw skanky chicks, not literally though.

depends. it can be sexy at time. but girls of today go over the top and leave nothing to the imagination. like going to a fancy dress party. then yeh thats aceeptable because thats a theme. but woman that do it on daily basis is abit well. u lok at them saying well she has a nice pair but i wonder how many males have been inside her. doesn't she need her vagina tightning because its been streched that much by constant sex lol

sorry kinda went over the top there

which is abit boring.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast