+ Follow This Topic

Thread: some one please help!

some one please help!

I need help. I need help bad. I just broke up with my girlfriend and I want her back. I broke up with her because i was confused and i didnt know what i was doing. For me 6 months is a long time. Longest i've been with anyone and i didnt know if i really wanted to make a commitment with her or not. I talked to her and told her i was confused and i also told her i didnt know what i was doing. I broke up with her then because I didnt want to hurt her if i didn't want the commitment. Right as I broke up with her I knew it was the wrong thing to do. I knew after that i wanted the commitment, I wanted her back. I love her so much and shes not coming back. I would expect her to be back right away but shes not. When we were together she was always saying, "You never come to my games (softball). I really want you to come." I could never go because i was always busy. But 2 days after i broke with her i went to one hoping it would shower her im commited to getting her back. The first time she was at bat she struck out. She got pissed and threw her helmet on the ground of the dugout. About 5 min after one of the other players on the team who obviously knew the situation came over and said, "Could you go and sit somewhere else, you kinda of pissing people off." So I went back home with my heart ****ing broken and I dont know what to do. Can someone help?

Can't you talk to her and explain that you weren't sure but now you have been apart you realise that you want to commit to her? Tell her that you were scared and that you are sorry. If your relationship really meant something to her then she should take you back. It's not like you cheated on her or anything.

tell her

You have to talk to her. First of all if you really loved her you would have not been to busy to go to her softball games. You should have known that it is important to her. Men need to learn to ask more questions about their woman and learn what is important to her. Just explain the situation to her and your going to have to do some good talking to let her know that your not going to make the same mistake twice. Good Luck.