+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here is a question to ALL the girls out there

Here is a question to ALL the girls out there

K. you know how guys are labled as "horny" and always looking for hookups and getting laid and stuff. Well, how come no one ever talks like that about girls, other than girls that are obviously labelled "sluts". And how come I keep thinking that every guy i know has strong...desires, yet it seems like all the girls i know have no such feelings? or is it just that i can't read girls? i mean, we are all human! the sex-drive is a built-in biological drive!!!

do girls, even innocent seeming ones, think about like.. hmm...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girls certainly do have feelings of desire, but I think on the most part (and I do realize this doesn't apply to everyone), that girls like to have some sort of an attachment to a person before they sleep with them. Sex seems to be more emotional/psychological for women....so that could be part of it.

Also, there's the social stigma. Most girls feel unable to be sexually 'liberal' because of fear of being called a 'slut'. You don't see too many guys who've slept with some girl on the first date saying "I wonder if she thinks I'm easy because we had sex on the first date." Hell no. But this sort of thing is always in the back of the female mind. Men can be more open about their sexual appetite, because society doesn't look down on them for it.

Girls think about sex more than you think. They are just not as forthcoming about it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

i agree with bluesuer(Vancouver rocks). and also i think women can easily control their sexual drive, we can have it but easily control it. yes even innocent girls think about it the same way, but since in this world man seems to be able to do anything he wants, and we just call him (he is a man) but as you said if a girl does it (they call her a slut, a hore,....etc), it's not that we don't have it but the society makes us control it, if we don't, it'll affect our future (the future husband, the kids,the family, the work, the friends................bla bla bla).

that's what i think, and i could be wrong

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks confused.

You are correct......Vancouver does indeed rock.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Another factor that may be relevant is that many young women take birth control pills, which often reduces sex drive. This may also account for some of the differences in drive between men and women.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Oh no, women have urges the same as men do. As women get older, they're willing to talk about them more, because I think we (meaning older women) don't care as much about society's conventions.

You'd be surprised at many of the conversations that take place out of the range of male ears.

It's just less socially acceptable for women to have these urges. You noted in your post that women that do discuss their sexual desires are "sluts." Hmmmm, NOW can you see why women don't discuss this kind of stuff in front of men?

Wouldn't the world be better if everyone was free to express their feelings?

wouldnt the world be better if all the bad people in the world died? just not possible

Oh were horny

Women are more romantics and we need a man to show a special interest in us before we want to do it. Men can just look at a girl and get horny

women are horney belive me.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I have quite the sex drive. And I'm not full of self control.

Quote Originally Posted by shai`anne
    Men can just look at a girl and get horny
    I can look at a guy and get horny. Can so. can so.

VERY VERY VERY HORNY BABEEEEEEEEEEE! Tis true, as women mature ok most women are VERY open about their sexuality and they want it all the time. We prime in our 30's which is where I am now, and I have a co-worker who today went into
    explicit detail about her fantasy. And how she masterbates.

I dont know about the whole college women thing. And I do believe the whole thing about us women not talking about our sex lives due to the social aspect is going out the door. Women are speaking more and more about their desires and needs. As I was saying about our conversation today, a man overheard it and his eyes got so big! We told him we were going to charge him 4.99 a minute to listen!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Yeah.. heck, my mind is in the damn gutter all the time.. I remembered Maslows "hierarchy of needs" (in relation to staff motivation, for the Business exam) using sexual metaphors, for crying out loud! The first one is "Physiological needs", which means food and basic income but we have a really cool teacher who suggested sex was technically a physiological need too.., the second one is "Safety", which is like job security and stuff, but I think of it as a condom. The third one is Relatedness, which is like needing to belong, ie, to commit. .. oh f*ck, I'll never forget the hierarchy of needs now..!

ANYWAY, I agree with what bluesummer originally said;..

like, you're asking, do girls think about sex.. excluding the ones that don't hide that they do think about it, who are labelled as 'sluts'.. hmmm.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    We told him we were going to charge him 4.99 a minute to listen!
    hahaha oh my gosh what did he say to that?
    Last edited by Tiay; 04-05-06 at 07:08 AM.

We just have too much fun...this guy is religous too, but he had heard the lesbian conversation and when I said that he laughed and was like "hey I dont mind overhearing it, keep talking!" Of course by then we laughed some more and changed the subject.

But next time use that line if someone over hears it, it just came out and stopped him in his tracks! Cant help some of us women talk super trashy!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast