+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Virgins

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Even though it makes no sense since you kill the pig when you take the sausage?
    If you want us to kill the pig, OV, I suppose it could be arranged.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Ding ding ding ding!! Winner!!
    Mwahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    Question for OV.

Is the only reason you want a virgin because they wont know how Fawking lousy you are in bed, because of her lack of exprience? :]
    Yea, that is exactly it
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I see marriage's only good logical reason is sex
    That's inaccurate on many levels, i'm not even going to bother...

I used to really wish that my first time was also with a virgin. My ex of course wasn't a virgin (or even close to being one at that!) and my insecurities over it drove me batty.

I've never been with a virgin, and at this point I really don't care to be with one. There are a lot of emotional issues involved and one needs to exercise patience and restraint. While I feel a certain connection with every women I've ever been with, (even the one night stands) virginity is an issue I don't want to deal with. There are enough, emotional turbulance to deal with in any relationship, finding someone younger or who's value set kept them from having sex until my age (mid 20's)...is something I don't want to deal with. I'd rather find someone who's on the same wave length as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay
    That's inaccurate on many levels.
    No, it is fine.
    i'm not even going to bother..
    Good. You would bore me to death with your wrong argument.

Quote Originally Posted by leight69
    I've never been with a virgin, and at this point I really don't care to be with one. There are a lot of emotional issues involved and one needs to exercise patience and restraint. While I feel a certain connection with every women I've ever been with, (even the one night stands) virginity is an issue I don't want to deal with. There are enough, emotional turbulance to deal with in any relationship, finding someone younger or who's value set kept them from having sex until my age (mid 20's)...is something I don't want to deal with. I'd rather find someone who's on the same wave length as I am.
    Trouble multi-tasking eh?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by leight69
    I'd rather find someone who's on the same wave length as I am.
    Good plan.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What are reputation points that you guys were talking about??

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Greeneyedgirl: Look in the upper right hand corner of each post. You will see (on the light blue portion) the number of reputation points YOU have (currently, you have 10). Above that you will see the the number of the thread's post, a little black and white ying-yang circle thing, and a yellow triangle. You can click the black and white thing on anyone's post to add to their reputation.

I have a problem with not virgins. Stay away. I see marriage's only good logical reason is sex, to bad I can get it with out the marriage part...looks like marriage is a fad soon to be gone.

You are a foolish man. By the way though..my friend just got through law school so when you are getting a devorce ask me, He needs work.

Baahahahahahahaha......oh man..that was a good one.

I agree, I checked and last time all I saw was sluts.
    What ever!! There are some people that are meant to be. Too many people either rush into it or just marry too young. Thats why Im in my 30's and just getting married for the first time.

well , iv had the "pleasure" of taking 2 virginities ... and well , the 1st one i took it was "special" because it was also my 1st time ... but the 2nd time ... geez i just wanted to slip it in already and even if i was going 0.0000001 mm per second into her ,it was more like a task, it wasnt pleasurable for me . heck , even the first couple of times after she isnt a virgin you have to "brake her in" ... after a couple of sex sessions , the real "inner" slut , if she has one , gets to come out . Thats where most of the fun starts ... a lady in the streets but a slut in bed .

Quote Originally Posted by courious
    There are some people that are meant to be.
    Yes, just like in fairytales.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    the first couple of times after she isnt a virgin you have to "brake her in" ... after a couple of sex sessions , the real "inner" slut , if she has one , gets to come out . Thats where most of the fun starts ... a lady in the streets but a slut in bed .
    I like braking in my own cars and driving them too. I don't want someone else to drive them ever. Same goes for girlies than.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 16-05-06 at 02:05 PM.

i don't understand why only_virgins is thinking this way.

if you care too much about marrying a virgin how come you took too many girls virginity before? didn't you care wether they are gonna need it to find someone stupid enough like you. i'm sorry but you got me mad here saussage, mariage isn't about virgin or non virgin is about other values and things that you should consider,cause the virginity will last for less than a night after marriage right? so are you gonna go find another virgin again and divorce your wife cause she is no longer one. think man think

Quote Originally Posted by confused01

if you care too much about marrying a virgin how come you took too many girls virginity before? didn't you care wether they are gonna need it to find someone stupid enough like you. i'm sorry but you got me mad here saussage, mariage isn't about virgin or non virgin is about other values and things that you should consider,cause the virginity will last for less than a night after marriage right? so are you gonna go find another virgin again and divorce your wife cause she is no longer one. think man think

No, once I am the one to de-virginize her than I rain supreme over her, and thus as long as no one else touches her I can continue being with her. Who said anything about me taking virginities? I never did. Also, I have no idea why you said "saussage" but it made me laugh and what are these other values and things that you should consider then?

Quote Originally Posted by confused01
    That is normal, very little people reach my level of intelligence and understanding of the world.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 16-05-06 at 02:23 PM.

No, once I am the one to de-virginize her than I rain supreme over her, and thus as long as no one else touches her I can continue being with her. Who said anything about me taking virginities? I never did. Also, I have no idea why you said "saussage" but it made me laugh and what are these other values and things that you should consider then?

That is normal, very little people reach my level of intelligence and understanding of the world.
    hey , i hear ya , and i completely understand your point of view . If its for a wifey , id rather have an complete V girl also . for the rest ... until i decide to settle down your all pretty much cock mittens to me unless you mean something to me .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123