I met her in a cultural performance 1 month ago. We have been practised together and had a wonderful performance. After that we start talking to the other and i can see that there are something in her that i'm looking for. And now, she is one of my little "sister", her birthday is come on 05/06. I wonder that i can do something special for her, and i need all of your help. I'm going to collect a 100 of e-card for her with a 100 of best wishs from different people.

The reason why i choose this gift because we are living in a foreign country, which is USA. She left her family at her home country and study, work here her self without any help from anybody. She wants to be a strong person so that she doesn't need to relied on anybody. The fact is she's still a little girl who will become 19 soon. And she have had a lovely life before when she lived with her family in our country. She's weak, but she doesn't want anybody to know that. She called me yesterday, and said that she was so sad because it was the day her father dead nine year ago. She still miss her dady so much, and nothing can maker her happy during this time. And her birthday is comming.

I hope this gift will make her happy on her birthday. Please help me to do that. You can send the e-card directly to her email: [email]hfthuytran@yahoo.com[/email] (remember to set the send date one 05/06). Or just send the e-card to my email: [email]livingdead119@coolgoose.com[/email]. I will collect all the e-card and send to her on her birthday. Her name is: TRAN
Thank you very much.