+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First kiss...

First kiss...

yeah...first kiss...I feel like such a loser ...yeargh!!!!!!I mean I'm 14...and I havent kissed a girl yet...but...WHATEVER....I don't care....I mean it's not like I have NO idea about how to do it...Kissing is natural...okay wait...peep!!!!..uhh...here is the story...

I went out with this girl...for like a month..it didnt work out..I guess it was one of 2 things...I never kissed her(I don't think so but who knows...)....or (most likely) I was like a a human leech...I was ALWAYS around her....always...It was kinda freaky now that it think about it...lol...weeeeeellll......the thing is that lately I she seemed to like....like me again...but I was like...naaaa she prolly doesn't....so I kinda just became friends with her...so a couple weeks ago she told me she liked me...and I liked her too...uhh..i still do...well...she's all like grabby and stuff now...we arent "going out" but there is a mutual liking between us...and that's cool...so I was wondering...when I do kiss her...when do you think would be a good time to do it...like through out the day....and since I'm like way taller than her how would I do it standing up....(oh just to clear things up...were both 14)
    so yeah...oh and tips on it are welcomed too... ...poop....uh....oh and Im like 5'9 or 5'10 and she's like uhh....5'6? well yeah....shanks..
    must...unload...feces

so many smilies retinas burning from stress AAARGH!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Diego, girls your age are nothing but trouble. Do yourself a favor and take up basketball instead. You will have plenty of time for girls later.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I was just asking fo advice...how old should I be?!(I mean I do sports and they dont get in the way...does anyone else think this) do I that many smileys?...naaa!: bldelvdbleblbledledlbeldledl
    must...unload...feces

dude, I didn't kiss till I was 18. Who has you thinking that you should have kissed by 14???? that's crazy peer pressure. Slow down! Don't stress it, at any rate.

i didn't kiss til i was 20 yeah i know, but i ddin't fall in love till then

Well remember people. It depends where you live that most people think it is ok to have there first kiss. But yeah youngest I know of from people that live in different states then me is 14. But yeah I did not realy want a relationship when I was 14. But if you do decide to do it then thers nothing we can say. Just know this, the only 3 people I do know out of state who are 14 that started relationships... all winded up haveing sex at either age 14 or 15. DO NOT DO THIS! THIS CAN AND WILL BE BAD! I have herd some relationships even ending becouse it happend one time and then one partner did not want it to continue with sex but the other did. Kissing I guess can be fine if you both think you are ready but do not let it lead to sex.... if it does and I was your older brother... I would beat you up so good lol.

I hope it all works out, dont stress it to much and dont be in a hurry to grow up... think about how long these 14 years have seemd.... now imagine more then 50 years. You have plenty of time so do not rush.

if i find out my sisters BF kissed her at 13.....you know that sword i have mounted on the wall? yeah

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego the pimp
    I was just asking fo advice...how old should I be?!(I mean I do sports and they dont get in the way...does anyone else think this) do I that many smileys?...naaa!: bldelvdbleblbledledlbeldledl

ya... whats his name is right.

But I am not ur mom so...

Just go for it, but its mostly natuaral. I am about your age. And I had my first kiss at 13.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

gOD MAN THE BOY JUST ASKED A QUESTION HE LIKE I DID SO WHAT IF HES 14 ? MAYBE HE WANTS TO

lol i find it funny that he calles himself a pimp when hes never kissed a girl. it kinda goes against the word pimp in my books atleast

not having a go at him i just thought it was funny

to be honest i always had a problem with young ones kissing. there just kids and kids always want what others have.

like they see older people kissing they wanna try it. they don't know the meaning behind it or what it symbolises and it kidna ruins it;. well thats just me atleast

sorry for the double post but still

but dude. 14 and ur wanting ur first kiss?

i only got my first proper kiss on saturday so don't worry lol av had the peck on the lips but thats about it

but on saturday wooo lol. very nervous. i kinda did nothing at first but then just got into it. aparantly am good. but am not sure if she was being nice or not lol and that night we became boyfriend and girlfriend

so dude don't feel like a loser at 14 and not kissing people. i found it gr8 because i realy liked the girl and was even better for me

My first kiss was when I was just 16. I think now that it was still too young for me. Maybe I should have waited a few more years. I was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life. Knowing that someone for the first time loves you in that way is just magical.
    In your case, I believe that you should wait a few more years. The older you are, the better your first kiss becomes. Try not to rush in to anything.

Wa Dya Do With Ur Tongue When Its In Da Girls Mouth

Barf? Yuck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast