+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl Problems

Girl Problems

This is the first time that I am posting on this forum and I was looking to get some advice.
    I work at a place called Jo-Anns in which most women know is a fabric store, so all day I am always surrounded by girls all the time, which is a good thing. There is a girl at work that I really like named Whitney. I feel kind of bad because since imp surrounded by girls all the time they like to gossip, but since im the only guy there i guess it’s about me.
    I think she likes as well because she gave me a hug last week and she plays the game with playing around and touching but when she is around the other girls she is very different such as making catty comments about me, but I do not know if she is joking around or if she is jerking me around.
    Can you give me any advice on how to approach her about asking what her true feelings are?

Flirt back! When she sees youre flirting with her it will let her know how YOU feel. Its like tag. Have fun with her for a bit. How old is she?

Jo-Annes is a great place!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

she is 19 i mean how far should i take it like ex. touching and hugs and stuff ?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would be careful about touching in the work place unless you are VERY sure she is enjoying it. Otherwise, it could be considered sexual harrassment.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Just ask her out.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Just ask her out mate, and dont mess around at work. if some one else catches you youre dead. didnt you see the training videos?

i dont mean groping or anything but playful touching. I wanted to know how could i tell if she is into me or if she is just jerkin my chain? lol

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Playful touching in the workplace is extremely unprofessional, so unless you don't mind getting fired, keep your hands to yourself and keep the flirting to a minimum. BTW - "playful" touching, if unwelcome, is ALSO sexual harrassment.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?