+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online dating sites

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Why did you post this in both forums?
    Well, I'm new here, not familiar with it and saw that there were both, so i figured I'd post in both to get male and female perspective on the situation. Seems that was unecessary though.

Thanks to everyone for their advice. I'll see how it goes and will be on my guard, that's for sure.

I'll tell you why it's difficult to stop using dating services.

1. Thy never forget their clients.
    You can stop updating your profile but you'll still receive emails with top girls until you remove completely your email from subscription list. I worked for 4 years at dating service and really know how it works. Dating services send newsletters until you finally rejoin site or find a way to delete profile completely (sometimes it is very difficult to do).

Some dating services (I didn't review rsvp on my site but I hope I will review it soon) send teasers to male clients. Men gets email or just teasers to his email that his profile was viewed thinking that somebody has viewed his profile. In reality that email was sent by computer and not real women. This is the way how small dating services earns they money.

2. Men are men.
    Men are men and you can't change here anything. Yes, we love our wives but we still are hunters and there is very good quote "if you are on diet it's doesn't mean that you can look into menu in the restaurant". In other words if he still use dating service it does not mean that he flirt or dating someone there.

Advice:
    Delete his dating service profile together.
    More Online Dating Secrets at [URL="http://www.welcometodating.com"]www.WelcomeToDating.com[/URL]

Thanks Welcome... your post was really insightful. I know he's now gotten rid of 2 old profiles and since everyone's advice on here, we've managed to talk about this more and he's finally fronted up that he understands how i feel about it and has worked out how to delete and cancel completely, instead of just hiding his profile which has made me feel much better about things. I just really want to say a big thank you to everyone who has replied to my thread, with your advice and own experiences. It's really nice to come to a forum and be able to talk to total strangers, who have gone through similar experiences, but who can understand how you're feeling about things! You have all been really helpful and I'm really greatful! I've also had some fun checking out some of the other forums as well and I'll be sticking around for a bit! So i totally look forward to chatting to you all again soon! Thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12