+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my boyfriend says he needs a break

my boyfriend says he needs a break

my boyfriend says he needs a break and he does love me. i am wanting to know what does this really mean and will he want to get back with me or how long will he be away from me. this is tearing me apart. i think he is afraid of committment and will he ever be ready for me and my two children? help me out please!!!!!!!!

my name is mzsandra and i really need to know what i can expect out of this relationship at this point?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm... you have kids?

Sorry, but I don't think I would expect much from this guy at this point. In my observation, men say they want a break when they want to screw around without getting in trouble. Of course, that may not be the situation in YOUR case.

I hope your kids don't know this man. It would suck for them to "lose" him if they are attached.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

MZSANDRA,
    I am really sorry, and cannot make a statement saying, I understand what you are feeling. But, I think, it would be better for you to let us know, who is your boyfriend, are the two kids from him, and what is the reason he came into your life, and the reason for him quitting or asking for break.
    No personal attacks to anyone. All of us are heart broken or waiting to be one..
    Raj

Mzsandra,

I've heard that one before I was dating this guy for a couple years and he wanted a 'break' as they call it. We broke up for about a month and then got back together as vashti said I later found out it took a girls virginity. But like vashti said that might not be the case but I will say that most 'breaks' are BREAK UPS!! Im sorry!

Heya, welcome to LoveForum. If you have any queries please do not hesitate contacting me. Thank you and enjoy your stay!

Sorry.... But by the sounds of it...... It's over. Guys in general are arses.