+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why only want me when you can’t?

Why only want me when you can’t?

Hi, im a newbie here but I wanted to ask a question to you ladies.

When ive been in a relationship, it seems I suddenly turn into Gods gift to women and get plenty of attention and opportunities to cheat (if I was that sort of guy).

Now im single and only looking for Miss right rather then just any girl, I can’t seem to attract the women I find attractive! Does a single man have a look of desperation a guy in a relationship doesn’t have??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Offhand, I would say that women like to engage in harmless flirting. Flirting with someone who is unavailable is pretty "safe" (and fun!), but flirting with a guy who is available can make a girl look too forward. Make sense?

How old are you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Man you girls are mean then lol

LOL! Not so much mean as cowards!

But what vashti says is true.

It could be that you get uptight when you're talking to a potential SO. I have a friend that "practices" flirting with (what he considers) ugly girls, so that when he runs into somebody he'd LIKE to date, he's good at it. Yeah, he's been breaking the hearts of ugly women for 3 years now.

If you're wondering about the theoretical "vibe of desperation," yeah, it exists.

When you're out and about, try to keep your expectations low, and just enjoy yourself. Women are attracted to guys that seem to be having fun, cause they'd like to have fun WITH those guys. Going out with the intention of finding Mrs. Looking4her is unrealistic. It can also make you look either desperate or predatory. Either one of those is icky to women.