+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex-Girlfriends

King Zarathu Guest

Ex-Girlfriends

I avoided making this thread before simply because I was quite certain that I was going to get flamed. On the other hand, I remembered that I don't give a shit.

Late Easter night, my ex Megan came over. We grabbed sweets and drinks, then proceeded to my room. We layed on the bed, talked, and enjoyed our food. After a certain period of time I realized that she was extremely vulnerable at that time, she was laying right next to me and trying to tickle me.

So, (and this here lasted about an hour) I decided to tickle her to the point where I got her on top of me--and then it just unrolled from there. We were making out and I had my hands up her shirt (that was some very good shit, by the way) and on her ass (that was also very good shit).

You see, all of this happened about a week after I officially broke up with Jordyn (my last girlfriend). We talked about it later and we both agreed that we shouldn't keep dating but it reminded her that she misses me, and that she'll always love me, etc etc etc...

What I'm specifically trying to get at is that I'm asking myself whether or not this was completely wrong and uncalled for. Granted, I was single at the time but I also provoked it (and, of course, could've stopped it at any time frame).

I also saw her the other night and she was completely fine, we were laughing and she was smiling, etc... [She isn't good at hiding her feelings--at all.]

What is even worse is that I definitely have the intention on doing this in the future.

Morally right/wrong?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well you were single and unattached when it happened....so whats wrong about it?

Ok, so I can see there possibly being a problem. That is....if Megan wants more from you then just a one time roll in the hay.... If you don't want anything more from her, make it very clear that your not interested in a relationship. But, however, if you do want more.....then maybe its best to talk about that.

To me it sounds like she was lonely and just wanted to have a good time again.... But who knows?

The main thing to do is to be honest no matter what happens...and with whomever it does happen with...

And try to do this upfront to avoid any hurt feelings etc afterwards..
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

King Zarathu Guest
    Well, we did decide that we weren't going to date again, but as far as it happening again, she didn't say anything. I don't think I'm simply using her for these simple 1st base pleasure, but sometimes I feel like [God, this is going to be extremely hard to say] I just can't trust myself. Sometimes I don't know what's going on up there, what the subconcious motives are. I wish I knew. Conciously she's a good friend and I'd like to be friends--with benefits.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course you are using her for "first base pleasure". Why else would you be doing this if you weren't interested in experiencing that pleasure? You aren't interested in her as anything more substantial, are you? Are you okay with using her? Is SHE okay with being used?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    You aren't interested in her as anything more substantial, are you?
    Well, see, I'm cool with having her as just a friend without benefits, it's just that the benefits would be nice. For example, she's a band geek and I just went to one of her concerts...no touching at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Is SHE okay with being used?
    Bingo. That's what I need to ask her--if that's the only reason I am indeed seeing her. I need to figure out what's going inside of my head, underneath the surface.