+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some advice would be great.

Some advice would be great.

Hello everybody I am pretty confused right now and looking for some advice.

I met this girl on campus at university around a month ago right before exams and we talked for about a hour or so and I walked her home from the library. Anyway she gave me her E-mail address and told me to contact her sometime. Being the idiot that I that I am I got caught up in the rush of exams and other things and did not contact her until now which is a month later.

In the E-mail I appologized and told her what happened and what not and would like to take her out sometime. She E-mails me back and says she doesn't remember me since she meets a lot of Andrew's (my name) and if I could remind her how I know her (even though I told her in the E-mail).

What I am wondering is if this may be game she is playing to get back at me for not contacting her because I thought it seemed like she liked me but this is all new to me. I really enjoyed talking to her and would have loved to get to know her better but I also don't want to seem like a complete moron by reminding her and her still not remembering or shooting me down. Any advice would be great for this lost person and thanks in advance.

King Zarathu Guest
    Mistake: Don't ****ing apologize for that shit! You should simply contact her when you have time for her! There are two reasons for this: 1) Good technique for getting the chick; 2) Exams are more important than a chick!

You're probably in her "just friends" list now, move on and find another chick. Be cockier next time.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are interested in dating her, I guess you will have to play along for a bit. You DID wait a long time to contact her, and she probably had written you off by now. Just make nice if you want to see her again.

(Yes, your exams ARE more important, but it doesn't hurt to say you are sorry you haven't contacted before now. That is simply the courteous thing to do.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?