+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Average time in one session?

Average time in one session?

Hey, i was just wondering what's the average time sex lasts?

It varies.

If I had to pick an ideal time that most people might agree on, I'd say 15-35 minutes would satisy 'most' people.

It can last as long as you want it to. It depends on many factors. As a man, I prefer to let her decide how long a session lasts. I can go 10 minutes or an hour. She'll let me know what she is in the mood for.

30-45 minutes, an hour or more including foreplay....

Teezy Guest
    It also depends on if you're wearing a condom or not.

I can last a LOT longer with a condom on, last night it was like an hour and a half! I was so proud!

Condom off, i'm pretty quick. 5-10 minutes, 15 tops. It does something to me psychologically with the condom off, it's more like making true love to me because it's the purest form of sex, so it gets me more excited.

This is just me though.

1 h of actual sex ... about 1h30 to 2 h with foreplay and sucking/licking .

about condoms ... i cant cum if im weariing one , its like a curse ... youd think being able to go for hours is a blessing but its not soo nice when you actually want to cum but sex with a condom has no little effect on me

3 hours.

I'd say around 1 hour or more including Foreplay

Quote Originally Posted by naoki322
    Hey, i was just wondering what's the average time sex lasts?
    from all SCIENTIFIC reports, most guys won't make it past the 3 minute mark after vaginal penetration. of course, if you take a survey on a internet message board, they can all go for an hour or more. so if you or your male partner don't last long, don't feel too bad...most guys don't last long...and most of the ones that say they do are lying.

personally, i can SORTA control my orgasm. but not really. actually, my penis sorta just does what it wants to. on average, i'd say i'm done in about 4-5 minutes after penetration. every once in a while, i cum really quick...2 minutes. then sometimes, i can't cum...i'm rock hard, horny, and pumping away...but i can't cum. so i **** her till she's had her fill. it's wierd. it's even happened a couple times while i tried to masterbate...my arm gets tired and i just quit.

pretty funny really...it's frustrating when i cum to quick, and it's frustrating when it takes too long!

girls i've been with seem most satisfied when you can last around 15-20 minutes. any longer, and it seems like most of them just get too tired unless they're the type that just lays there like a dead log...any shorter, and they either have not cum yet or they haven't cum enough times.

My husband: 20-30 minutes (foreplay excluded).
    Previous partners: more or less the same, except
    First boyfriend: 5-10 min and didn't care about foreplay except BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zrx
    I'd say around 1 hour or more including Foreplay
    The foreplay lasts 59 min?

I think it depends and varies a lot on lifestyle. If your married with kids I would assume that after working, dealing with the house and kids your pooped and it only last 20 minutes or so. On the other hand if your single and only have had sex with the person 10 times it would probably be 10 times that. At least for me!
    Last edited by Kiechi; 06-06-06 at 07:35 PM.

I think it depends and varies a lot on lifestyle. If your married with kids I would assume that after working, dealing with the house and kids your pooped and it only last 20 minutes or so. On the other hand if your single and only have had sex with the person 10 times it would probably be 10 times that. At least for me!
    Last edited by Kiechi; 06-06-06 at 07:35 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by celerystalksme
    from all SCIENTIFIC reports, most guys won't make it past the 3 minute mark after vaginal penetration. of course, if you take a survey on a internet message board, they can all go for an hour or more..
    Isn't THAT the truth!!

This is the most honest post on this entire thread.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Wow I thought I took to little time. 3 hours minimal. To 9 hours straight for me! Including foreplay which doesn’t seem to last to long for some reason. After I start they pretty much say already now. I kind of wish I could take less time for sex. Then I would have gotten more sleep when I had a steady girl friend before. I even got more sick from lack of sleep then I would have if I had gotten sleep. I guess it might be cause I only focused on her but I really don’t know. I actually wish I could finish sooner. That she would have finished sooner to! I don’t know any way that is the minimal that it sex took for me.

My fiance's whole action without the foreplay lasts from 10 to maximum 25-30 minutes which is absolutely and even too much for me ( having in mind, I cum after the 5th minute. By the way is that normal? ). He thinks it's not enough for me but I'm doing my best to assure him it is for real. I can notice however that the more sexual experience we gain - the more he comes to be slower cumming in sex, is he not enjoying it the way he used to in the first year and a half?
    "It's 99 degrees and the temperature's creepin' up...Feed you more than enough, ecstasy 'till you're insane, hot adrenaline rush - feel the power through your veins..."
    06.05.2005 - got engaged to Peter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast