+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

Hey there

If you've read my previous posts you know my girlfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago, giving me the lets just be friends line, because she's confused about what she wants to do with her life and dosen't want a serious relationship right now, etc. Anyways, I cut off contact with her for almost a week and a half, during which she still called me every day, but I made sure I kept the conversations brief and kept myself busy. One time during that week I hung out with her for a bit, and she acted like she was a friend, nothing more. Over the weekend we went out to an indian reservation in the western part of the state with her mother. It was a fun trip, but she started acting like we were in a relationship! She was very affectionate, fell asleep on me during the ride over, asked me to hold her hand when we were crossing the street, put her arm around me when we were places, kissed me a couple times and we even slept in the same bed in the hotel that night, and we wound up having sex.

Now I think you can see why the title of this post is "confused". I just don't know what the hell is going on. We're both in love with each other, and I know I'd still like to have a relationship with her, but this act like a friend one day and act like my girlfriend the next day is just confusing as hell. I think my game plan is to just hang out with her not too often and see what happens, but part of me wants to call her and just say "look, what the hell do you want?"... I'm not sure what to make of all this, if anone can offer some insight it would be great.

There's nothing ok about what this girl is doing. She seems to want to have all the benefits of a relationship without the commitment. Talk to her, see if she's changed her mind, and if you want to keep dating her, go ahead. But if she still claims not to want to be in a relationship, cut off contact - this girl sounds dangerous.

That's your other problem - cutting off contact with her does not include taking her calls and hanging out! Cutting off contact means NO CONTACT.

i sense this girl will end up hurting you in the end