+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

I would appreciate a male advice on this situation. I have been visiting this market for about two years. One of the Managers has tried different approaches at different times to show interest. I am a very shy woman and also in my culture the man always makes every move. Lately, he has shown me interest in different ways. Going through the isles after me, first turning his face from me, than in the next isle he would look at me in a very loving way. The last time, I was paying and he pretended to ignore me and when I was about to leave out the door all the suddenly he turned around and look at me like saying, I cought you looking at me too. I had to lagh, than he got very close to me and I got completly blind, I was gone for a moment, but I reacted and just ran away from him. I don't know why, maybe because we are in a public place, or because I am afraid. I really like him and would like to be able to correspond him. After that he tried one more time to walk towards me and looked at me in a very loving way. I get very nervous. I wish he was more responsive, but again I am very shy. I wrote him a note and sent it with one of his employees. In the note I asked him to find a sensitive and logic explanation to my reactions, that are far away from wanting to reject him, that I consider all he did to get my attention beautiful and touching and that I think that he is a man of great values and that I also wanted to be his friend. I give him my number in the note, but he never called me and it has been more than a week. What do you think? In the note I ask him to forgive me for my behaviour. It is a very nice note with a rose. Please advise. I don't understand men's reactions sometimes. Thank you

Ask him if he got your note. That is all you need to do. If he says yes, I would be expecting a call from him soon. If he didn't get it, well that explains a lot about him not calling.

If you want to be a bit unconventional (given your situation). Tell him you are interested face to face. All you you have to say is something like "I am interested". That should be more than enough.

I'd be all over you after a note like that. Romantic courting often doesn't go so smoothly and I'd be very happy to get such a note.

The guy is probably shy and is trying to work up the courage to ask you out directly.

King Zarathu Guest
    This is the second thread in a different forum. Reported and probably closed. One thread at a time please, and not dupes.

What should I do

Hi and beautiful day to all of you!

I really apologice for the double posting, I overlooked the rule, won't happen again. None of the gentleman was available and I was feeling really down and needed some words. Cardinal, your reply is so positive. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I have recovered my peace. I think that all I can do at this point is wait and see. I did my part. I really don't want to get in a relationship with someone who is not noble and forgiven. My note was really nice and sweat and if he cannot react is not just because he is shy, but because he lacks love. Love covers mistakes and is very forgiven. Thank you and my best wishes to all of you in this field of love, the most important one in life.

I think that all I can do at this point is wait and see. I did my part. I really don't want to get in a relationship with someone who is not noble and forgiven.
    No! This is main women mistake as I think.. proudness is good think in business but not in love. Have ever thinked that probably that note never reached him? You will wait for his reaction, and he will close his role playing after your escape from the shop.. I really recommend to visit shop find that man than:

1. Say Hello (smile)
    2. Say: I send you notice, have you got it? (smile and show your shyeness)

You have to risk first... because you make an error first and you have no quarantee that notice reached him
    More Online Dating Secrets at [URL="http://www.welcometodating.com"]www.WelcomeToDating.com[/URL]

Thank you for your reply:

I felt that I owe you all the end of the story. I finally went to the market again and when I was ready to leave the store, he went out and came back right when I was going out the door to meet face to face. I standed there and say hi and how are you and he replied and got against the wall and started fixing some shoping bags in a nervous way and looking down all the time. I was there between him all nervous and the Publix guy waiting to take my items to my car. After waiting a while and nothing happened I just went to the car. He went inside and came back with another manager and standed there on the sidewalk until I desapeared. A few days later I went back, this time he is all offended again, with a different actitud. This time I really was ready to find courage within and do something about the situation. So I walked to him and asked if he had received the note and he replied no. I forgot to mention that when I first brought the note, I saw him getting it in his hand. But he told me that he had not received the note and started dening every thing and hurting me until he finally told me that he was married and showed me his ring. I asked him why he had been flirting with me if he was married and that he should respect his marriage more, that he had no respect for any thing and that men like him should be swept away from the face of the earth. I felt like a sward had wounded my heart and I have literaly been having this pain in my heart for days. This guy have been flirting for two years and he was married all the time. I think that he learned a good lesson and now he is probably working on a having better marriage relationship with his wife, I hope. I think that he is arrogant and oppresive and I am glad that nothing happens between us. This is the kind of person that can just bring pain and make us suffer due to his insecurity. This was one of those tests that life presents and I passed it well. I think that if a man has serious intentions he just would have said, with all the respect that you and my job deserves I would like to get to know you better outside here, but since he had dark intentions he tried to seduced me and deep inside I can not respond to seduction because I am not that type of woman. I just wanted a friendship at the beginning and get to know him and move slow from there and that explains my reactions. I can not let some one attractive seduce me to the point of loosing my principles. It is not in me. More than shyness is my own way of protection against what is not right and that some how I can see deep inside of me. I am sure that I will be able to open myself to the right situation when it comes my way. I am glad that I gave him the note when I thought that I had hurt him, it was a noble action of my part and I can never repent from a noble action. He really acted like an arrogant, oppresive and insecure jerk with no respect for his wife, or his job or myself. Thank you to all of you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I remember your problem from the other thread.

Sorry things didn't work out for you this time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?