Hey all.. I am extremely knew to this site, but I wanted some none biased and secret information. My boyfriend of only 3 months is moving here to live closer to me in ONE WEEK! I am very excited, yet... at first he was great, now our passion, excitement and genuine concern for one another has completely fizzled. In the mean time, while going out with friends, I kinda was introduced (as friends) to this other guy... he is awesome, but 4 months younger then I. I have never been able to date a guy younger then me, it bothers me for some odd reason, but I am so emotionally and intelluctually interested in him I forget his age at times.. He lives 5 minutes away and even when my boyfriend moves here, he still will be a few hours away. The reason I am concerned about distance is that I am only 20 years old and I like have a dateable boyfriend, but I was willing to date long distance after I met my current boyfriend and found out he lived in another state. We've (this new guy) talked for a few hours on the phone a few times, he calls me every now and then and we hang out a few times throughout the week with our mutual friends. I had this incredible urge to kiss him last night and I got scared. What do I do? My boyfriend with whom I was completely infatuated with is coming to be with me, and his job... and this new guy makes my heart skip beats. I have NEVER thought of cheating nor would I, however I feel I should give it a few weeks after my boyfriend gets here to see how things go, maybe the distance has strained our relationship completely and we just need to be re-charged... however, if I feel this strong for another guy, maybe it's never going to re-ignite? Anyone out there have any similar situations or any kind of advice? I'd sooo greatly appreciate it!! Thanks again, happy holidays everyone!!