+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey...

hey...

I guess i'll give yall a little bit about me...

18, male, PA.

im bipolar....

that sums up almost everything about me... I'm very emotional and sensetive...

King Zarathu Guest
    You're from PA and you said "yall."

I'm from Texas and I wouldn't only say that if a redneck put a gun to my head.

Welcome to the board.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Welcome emo-boy...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Welcome emo-boy...
    Dont be so quick to judge . I have been called emo a few times by my friend and it annoys me becouse im not, he assumes this becouse I have no religion and I have different perspectives on things then others...... Im asumeing you pulled it from his name but just becouse he selected that name it does not make him emo. Even if he is emo dont be so quick to jump.

not knocking you, just stateing my opinion.

And with that said welcome!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyYouGuy
    Im asumeing you pulled it from his name but just becouse he selected that name it does not make him emo. Even if he is emo dont be so quick to jump!
    He said in his intro that he is sensitive and emotional. Isn't "emo" short for emotional?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Emo is usualy referd to people that are creepy in the sense of they think death is cool sometimes or some think that self mutilation is a ok thing. Most emos out there will most likely be seen wearing all black and have a very creepy outlook on life.... kinda like a goth....

Or atleast where I live this is what we consider "Emo"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ha! Did you check out his avatar? You have to admit that he MIGHT be emo, then.

He could just be feeling shitty now, you know of dramamitc youth can be. Or he could be emo, I dono.

I would go with the latter. Welcome to the forum.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

King Zarathu Guest
    Kiechi, why is it you get that awesome sig but I can't have my kitty?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    You're from PA and you said "yall."

I'm from Texas and I wouldn't only say that if a redneck put a gun to my head.

Welcome to the board.

actually it's more popular among african americans from where i grew up (philadelphia)

so i am used to saying stuff like 'yall' and 'yo' and all that jazz.

and as for the youth and emo thing.. im not so youthful.. i just didnt want to make a new screen name.. and im not emo, im a juggalo

King Zarathu Guest
    You're a juggalo? I love twiztid, ICP, and all that shit... I'm not a juggalo though, I refuse to hang out with people unless they qualify as worthy =}

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What is a "juggalo"? Or did you mean "jiggalo"? And for the record, 18 is young.

King Zarathu Guest
    Hah! There's a song called "What Is A Juggalo?" and it was good shit when I was 12

Yeah, i know 18 is young lol. But i said forever how i was going to get a new screen name for everything when i turned 18... and i didn't really feel like typing more tha i had to lol.

and zarutha, i understand where you're coming from. Alot of the people I meet are pretty cool...

then some absolutely suck lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast