+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New here. With problems too.

New here. With problems too.

Hello everybody, I am just new here.

I must've been so desperate as to register to a forum to fix my problem. It has never happened to me. I am talking about the dreaded internet love.

It happened one day, just as I was going to quit using messenger, a girl whom I met in another website logged in and we began to talk. For some reason, we hit it on. I liked this girl and I said it to her that time. She said that I was cute too, and we began talking. She would log in almost everyday and we would talk. It got so serious as to mention future marrying and kids.

Well, then the bad thing happened. I accidently discovered her writing some comments about some other dude. I don't know why but I fall in some sort of terrible depression that has not stopped consuming me yet. I told her that and she wrote back saying she was sorry but she still liked me. We still talk even though it is not the same.

I've noticed that this whole thing is getting colder by the day and even though I tell her to tell me if something is wrong, she doesn't. She just tells me I am being paranoid and that.

Now I understand that internet love shouldn't be talking serious but I don't know why I am so stuck into her. I need to have her in front of me, so we can hang out and that. I've also mentioned this to her but she just says "that it is too early".

Despite all this, I feel like this whole thing is not going good, but somehow she says, that she still likes me. I don't know whats going on.

I don't even know why I feel so bad. She seems like an addiction to me. It is like I have to see her everyday. She has her own life to take care but somehow I still want her to give me some time everyday. What's going on?

I think the intensity of your emotion (which is entirely inappropriate) may be a cause of concern for her. You have too much invested in this pseudo-romance. Do you have anything productive to do with your time? Do you have hobbies/interests that you can explore more fully? How old are you?

King Zarathu Guest
    Get a girlfriend in real life, and I can assure you that you will forget about this online girl.

There's a difference between "oh liek z0mg i'm li3k blowing u doo u liek dat baybee?" and a real blowjob.

A+

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I think the intensity of your emotion (which is entirely inappropriate) may be a cause of concern for her. You have too much invested in this pseudo-romance. Do you have anything productive to do with your time? Do you have hobbies/interests that you can explore more fully? How old are you?
    I have a job, but even in the job I still keep thinking on her. I know about it. It seems like my emotions are way too hard to be contained. It seems like I just want to explode but stop feeling so inhibited.

Basically I've mentioned her about it, and she just says "You are so sweet". Somehow I still don't think she gets it. I am basically dying to meet this girl in person but then she says "It's too soon to meet".

Sorry to be blunt, but if some guy on the internet was THIS into me after only talking to me on a computer, I would be a bit concerned. You need to get a hold of yourself.

How old are you? Have you never experienced a relationship before?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    Get a girlfriend in real life, and I can assure you that you will forget about this online girl.

There's a difference between "oh liek z0mg i'm li3k blowing u doo u liek dat baybee?" and a real blowjob.

A+
    I don't give a **** about sex.

I like the girl and everytime I talk with her, it is like I get calmed down.

The reasons for meeting her and not only sexual even though she is gorgeous. Stop being so ****ing shallow.

King Zarathu Guest
    More importantly, how old is she?

[EDIT]
    Hah! Right. You get emotionally attached to a girl online and call me shallow. *cough*

Also, you need to catch my sarcasm -_-
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 10-05-06 at 12:10 PM.

More importantly, how old is she?

[EDIT]
    Hah! Right. You get emotionally attached to a girl online and call me shallow. *cough*
    So how exactly is getting attached to a girl online shallow?

She is above legal age.

This is not my first relationship either.

I just want to know why I am feeling like this.

King Zarathu Guest
    Well, how old are you? There are many reasons a younger man can become attached to a girl who is obviously older--and over legal age too!

Also, wouldn't it suck if the person turned out to be a guy?

I don't know why you are feeling like this, other than the usual: everyone likes to get attention, and she is giving you attention. She is pretty. You are available.

It doesn't matter WHY you are feeling like this. You can feel however you like so long as you can control your behavior. Just because you FEEL like talking to her every hour doesn't mean you should.

Well, how old are you? There are many reasons a younger man can become attached to a girl who is obviously older--and over legal age too!

Also, wouldn't it suck if the person turned out to be a guy?

You are not giving me any input at all.

She is not older than me, and she is a girl. I've seen pictures of her. A lot of them. You know what. I don't know why I registered to this place. It is like everytime I try to get help to my problems, it always get ****ed up even worse.

I should just believe what she tells me and stop questioning every ****ing thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I don't know why you are feeling like this, other than the usual: everyone likes to get attention, and she is giving you attention. She is pretty. You are available.

It doesn't matter WHY you are feeling like this. You can feel however you like so long as you can control your behavior. Just because you FEEL like talking to her every hour doesn't mean you should.
    Interesting.

King Zarathu Guest
    Have you ever been in a real relationship before?

Have you ever been in a real relationship before?
    Yes I have. And I also have fallen in love, but not like now.

I am also aware that I may be freaking out the girl, and I have asked her that, but she says, it is alright. To the contrary, it shows that i care about her.

King Zarathu Guest
    Have you talked to her over the phone or seen her over webcam?